Search results

1. $tanker$

ramp fest

hey farkiners has any one been to that new indoor skate park ramp fest? it looks mad. any one whos been give me the low down. would it be worth the time traveling there? thanks tom.
  2. $tanker$

3 inch riser bars??

hey i have just bought a black market riot 07.... im putting 80mm forks on it.... but should i put a 2" inch riser bar on it or a 3" inch.. ive heard that 3 inch is the way.. but i want to here other peoples opinions... what are the advantages and disadvantages of a 3" inch riser bar?:confused:
  3. $tanker$

camel spiders

I got told today about these massive insects that live in Iraq, there called a camel spider. i didnt beleive it at first. But they are these massive spider like bugs with massive fangs and ten legs. So when i got home i decided to do some research and these things are massive. They are...
  4. $tanker$

argyles or gold labels??

hey im gonna buy some new forks with 100mm... for my new bike its a black market riot:D.. i will be doing mostly dirt jumping but a bit of street and park as well... i was thinking ethier rock shox argyles or manitou gold labels II?? tell me your opinions?? and tell me more about the...