Search results

1. R

question about top tube length

Would a 0.5" shorter toptube effect the way the bike feels compared to if it was 0.5" longer? 0.5'=1.23cm...
  2. R

Please, help me find the name of this song.

Heard it the other day. It has the lyrics "come and sit on my lap and we can do all the things we used to do" or something along those lines. iIt's a rock song. thanks fellas
  3. R

good bmx frame

looking for a nice bmx street/trail frame. needs to be 21inch and be recent ie. this year thanks
  4. R

04 tpc dorado internals

im lowering my dorado but i need the tpc plus equipment. anyone want to trade?
  5. R

Want some intense 5.10's? heres how to get them...

DO IT SO THEY PUT INTENSE SHOES BACK INTO PRODUCTION!!!!!
  6. R

anyone own lizards?

getting some in a couple of weeks. anything i should know?
  7. R

Magpie Ck 15th of August

<me more in the racing gallery
  8. R

what is a referee?

not as in sport, but as in jobs?
  9. R

31.8 bar and stem

thanks fellas
  10. R

what is the advantage of an upside down fork?

an upside down fork compared to a normal fork?
  11. R

best online bmx forum?

help me out i can only find ones in german :wink:
  12. R

does anyone know who invented hydraulics???

i cant find it anywhere and its startin to piss me off :x
  13. R

final jump on brazil national course

this is what happens when you dont have enough speed :idea:
  14. R

not my ride, but nice anyway. (BCD)

http://bcdracing.com/frames/sanjay/sanjay.htm all carbon fibre construction, 10.2 lbs with steel sprung romic, headset and 100mm steel bb. the carbon tubes are 1/4" thick; making it extremely strong and sexy......
  15. R

what's the best digital camera for 4-500$??

im going to start some photography and was wandering what's the best camera in my pricerange? i was thinking of a nikon koolpix 3200 for $400
  16. R

how do you create a hyperlink?

please help me out
  17. R

After a 2 month wait for the custom colour, i finally have her :D specs: Manitou X-works Dorado with spv 200mm King Headset Protapers Intense lockons FSA platinum pro bb FSA pounder cranks Easton Cully pedals Mavic 729's black spokes and black alloy nipples Hope hubs Hope Mono...
  18. R

problem with the x works dorado internals(SPV)??

I'm scared. My x-works Dorados are sitting in the lbs waiting for my frame to arrive while i read this thread: http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84447 If manitou have fucked them up im going to be extremely pissed off!!! :evil: Please re-assure me there...
  19. R

post your goggles time!!!

hey everyone, I was thinking about buying a set of Oakley mx frame goggles. There seems to be a lot of nicer goggles available. Could you please give me a suggestion/pic of something better. Feel free to put a pic of your goggles up. I would prefer black with a mirror/reflective lense 8)...
  20. R

help with some race dates in southeast qld???

When is the next downhill race for march and april?? i'll have my new bike ready and im keen to win :D