Search results

1. B

Car Speaker Wire

So the wire for the speakers in my car isn't long enough. Anyone know what gauge wire I need to buy to extend it? (Speakers are Sony. 440W Peak Power.) Cheers
  2. B

New Laptop-Opinions

So I am looking at a new computer and have decided on a laptop or notebook(whatever they call them now), and have more idea about beetle mating calls than about computers (meaning i know shit all). Essentially it will be used for music, games, msn etc etc. but will next year will start being...
  3. B

Which brake mount?

I currently have a Manitou Stance fork which has what I think are post mount brake mounts(The ones where you can bolt the caliper right onto the fork) and are 6 inch. They need an adapter to run 8 inch discs. Which of these would i need...
  4. B

New Question-Opinions on Rockshox Domains

I am looking at new forks, I can get 130mm Manitou Stance Flow forks from 2005 or 2006, most likely 2005, for $250 brand new. There are also Manitou Stance 150mm for $450. Are there any known problems with either of these forks? Thanks.
  5. B

Argyle and Pike parts pricings?

Hi, I searched and found nothing. I need the prices of: -Argyle lowers -Pike Uppers and Stanchions -Pike 426 Internals Wondering if anybody knows them? Thanks
  6. B

DJ seat or ...other seat for Downhill race.

So I'm looking at getting a new seat for racing. It obviously has to be out of the way. I also mess around on weekends so something strong is needed as well. I'm looking at either the SDG Scout or the Sunline v1 I'm leaning more towards the Scout because it's only 9 grams heavier and costs...
  7. B

Bashring or Strong Chainring

I currently have an E13 SRS on my bike, I want to convert it to a Lg1. Does anyone have any information on how strong a Shimano Saint chainring or a Middleburn DH ring would be? Would I be better off just keeping the bashring with the e13 ring or with the stronger ring that could take...
  8. B

Shimano Hone Rear Hub-Axle Question

I am looking at buying a new Shimano Hone rear hub. However it uses the same deraileur-hub connection that saint uses. I am not running a hone or saint deraileur. Would I be able to use a normal locknut to tighten it and just grind off the excess axle so that I can run a normal deraileur?
  9. B

Sydney bike shops-Near city area

Ok, I'm going to Sydney for a week on holiday, as the title says I need to know of some bike shops in Sydney that arn't too far out of the CBD so I can have a look around. I already know of TBSM, but after looking at a road map it's too far out of the city and I would probably get lost...
  10. B

Fox 32 Van for DH?

I would like to know if Fox 32 Van's would be on a similar level of strength and stiffness as a Rockshox Pike for a hardtail downhill bike provided that I'm in-between smooth and hack for riding ability?
  11. B

Marzocchi's 15mm axle fork for 2009.

http://www.sicklines.com/2008/03/14/a-new-marzocchi-15mm-e-thru-fork It isn't in English but they will have a 15mm fork as well as Fox.
  12. B

The pro's come back to reality

It's not mine it's off pinkbike. Just thought it would be worthwhile posting. It's PAINFUL! Guy at 36 was pinning and Peaty looks surprised that hes being filmed at 50. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/11888/
  13. B

Athertons Commencal Supreme Dh for 08

http://www.commencalownersclub.com/index.php/topic,718.0.html How awesome is it! The shock mount seems to be lower than before.
  14. B

Lyriks and FSA

Hi, Just wanting to know the strength comparison of a rockshox lyrik coil apposed to say fox 36's for hardtail downhill. What are the differences between the bearings on the FSA Pig and the Pig DH pro headset's. http://mtb.fullspeedahead.com/fly.aspx?layout=product&taxid=137&pid=286
  15. B

9 speeds

Hi, Just wondering if it is possible to run a 9 speed cassette on a bike with 135mm rear spacing? Also wondering what the average pricing of hope pro 2 front hub is in Australia. Thanks
  16. B

Problem with fork

Around 2 weeks ago i had my Drop Off Triple's rebuilt with new seals because they were leaking mass amounts of oil. The problem is that they are leaking a smaller amount again, I was wondering if this is happening because I havn't broken the seals in yet. Short of taking it back to the LBS...