Search results

1. B

please delete

....well so far at least 2 of your 3 posts have been completely pointless....well done.
  2. B

Chainguide for BMX?

E13 make adapters for bikes without ISCG mounts.
  3. B

The best Fox 40, world champion custom: number 201

But feeling good doesn't necessarily make you any faster. Perhaps it's just the effect of marketing making you think that they perform better. ;)
  4. B

Little Things You Hate

Trust me, looking in your wallet after a night out and finding only slightly less money than you had( a good feeling), only to check your bank balance later and find it $90 less is far far worse... note for future-don't take my wallet with me :o
  5. B

'Hey dude, Can I have a go @ your bike?' @ your local BMX track.

The simple solution is to carry a big plank with nails in it and act like a dog with rabies. No-ones gonna come near you...
  6. B

What do you ride?

A dinosaur.
  7. B

Hottest 100 of all time.

Wish by NIN should be in there somewhere surely?
  8. B

Little Things You Hate

The smell of ball sweat.... and the price of stupidly small and inexpensive to produce parts that are vital in the running of an engine.....
  9. B

Rave.

that looks kinda like a cross between shuffling and crip walking.....
  10. B

World Cup World Cup #5 - DH Results - Maribor

Whats happened to Rennie?, he hasn't finished well in any of the races thos year.... and Peat flatted toaster
  11. B

Recommend me an ISP

Another -1 for Telstra. Chose the wrong plan and went like 6Gbb over the limit, got a $1800 phone bill.....:mad:
  12. B

Did you start on a hardtail? Tell me about it!

You have to be smooth to be fast on a hardtail, it gives you good line choice for when you do get a dually.
  13. B

Archived UCI DH WC winners?

95-Vouilloz 96-Vouilloz 97-Corrado Herin 98-Vouilloz 99-Vouilloz 00-Vouilloz 01-Minnaar 02-Peat 03-Rennie 04-Peat 05-Minnaar 06-Peat 07-Hill 08-Minnaar
  14. B

Most overrated bands?

Seriously, how are Iron Maiden overrated?
  15. B

Carbon handlebars

What style of riding?
  16. B

Car Speaker Wire

So the wire for the speakers in my car isn't long enough. Anyone know what gauge wire I need to buy to extend it? (Speakers are Sony. 440W Peak Power.) Cheers
  17. B

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A small will have the same geo and look the exact same as the medium......;)
  18. B

39 Years Ago (Metalheads Look Here)

Hail the legends. :)
  19. B

Best guitarist of all time?

Hendrix, Iommi.
  20. B

661 or Giro

They're is supposed to crack if the impact is large enough, if it didn't the energy would travel into your head which can cause concussion rather than splitting the helmet.