Search results

1. L

Aussie wins womens amateur catagory at the Whistler Garbanzo Dh

Aussie wins womens amateur catagory at the Whistler Garbanzo Dh
  2. L

Chuckie - Get well soon buddy!

For all of you who know Chuckie or have heard about his accident, post your good will messages here, I'm sure he'll appreciate all your kind words when he gets out. Please don't debate the merits of what happend, body armour etc etc here, there's another thread for that, just leave your kind...
  3. L

Rampage

How awesome has the Rampage been, big mountain riding is back with a BANG!
  4. L

Are you smarter than a 16-year-old?

Since certain Farkiners like to bang the drum regarding correct use of grammar and spelling, rightly so I say, this might provide a bit of light entertainment to all, enjoy! http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/education/article4743182.ece
  5. L

Mavic SX Front wheel conversion to QR

Dear All Quick question does anyone know if the SX wheelsets can be converted from 20mm to QR upfront? Mavic website and internet forums do nnot give anything conclusive. If anyone has managed to to this on a set of Crossmax SX wheels it would be appreciated if you could reply or PM me...
  6. L

Ourimbah

Hello All Has anyone been up to Ourimbah this week or is likely to? Would be interested in hearing about the general state of the place in light of the recent weather we've been having. Any insights much appreciated. LC
  7. L

Norco 6 Range

All, interested in hearing your collective thoughts on the Norco Six range for someone progressing away from XC/trails into the world of freeriding/more agressive riding Thanks LC