Search results

1. S

schoolies 2009

Im going to bryon for 2009 schoolies. Just wondering is there much difference in the weeks. Ive heard week 2 is the best. Im going week 1 so will that be crap??
  2. S

New phone

Hey Im in need of a new phone and was thinking about getting the nokia 6110. Just curioud does anyone own one who would recomend it or not recomended it. Any storeys on what breaks alot or faults with the phone ?? thanks ps I no google tells you reviews but half of them are phone people who...
  3. S

2009 schoolies thailand

hey me and my mates are looking at schoolies in thailand. I have heard good stuff about phuket and phi phi island. Just curious anyone been here and can vouch for it. Any suggrstions on stuff to do there that are cheap and fun? Also Any good hotels which are good? We heard about how you can...
  4. S

Snow trip

Hey i just got back from my school snow trip. Besides the fact of a week with mates and snow i couldnt get over how fun snowboarding was. So i was thinking of making this a regular sport or as regular as i can get down there and have money to go down there. So i was curious how much for a decent...
  5. S

tow bars

hey im thinking about putting a tow bar on my 92 toyota camry. What do you rekon it will cost???
  6. S

cheap fullface

hey I am going to buy a fullface soon and i am wondering whats a good cheap helmet. I was thinking about a jrays one for $120. Any other ideas what i should get.
  7. S

ps driving test

hey in 1 month i go for my licence. I am having lessons but i am curious on little things that i should remeber that may of failed you or things that i have to be aware of. I have a driving instructor and he told me talk to your mates who have done there test learn from there mistakes. I drive...
  8. S

english speech

hey i have to do a speech for english about changing perspective. So pretty much i have to tell them what i used to think of something and what made me change my perspective and what i think now. So im doing mountain biking because i couldnt think of anything else. The thing is i said i used to...
  9. S

bike rack

hey i have a bike rack just lying around, one of the ones that you clamp down on the frame. I was just curious is it safe to run those bars across from the seat to the stems so i can hold dh bikes or is this a bad idea?
  10. S

e13 problem

hey this thing what i cant rember what it is called was rubing against my e13 so i took it off gave it a lite sand and put it back on but i have not put it in excactly the same position does that matter. Its sitting about 3-4 mm back of the e13 when before it was slighty touching
  11. S

dirt bike amour for mtb

would dirt bike chest amour work for downhilling ride because i dont have the money to buy a fullface goggles and amour jst goggles and a fullface and all my mates have body amour for dirt biking so could i use that jst the chest amour. Would that be enough for thredo jst chest n shins n...
  12. S

Interschools

delete thread please i found what i wanted when i read into a thread abit more
  13. S

problem with forks

hey i have 07 Marzocchi Z-1 Sport RCV forks and i just got a general matinence serive and i got my bike back and when i push down on the forks fairly hard it sounds like there is water in the forks . What could be the problem or is it even a problem and is it water or something else????
  14. S

christmas bikes

just post up your new bike (pictures if you have any) and a review of how the first ride went
  15. S

spray painting you parts

hey i was just curious is it a smart idea to spray paint some parts like the bars and stem and if it is any other parts besides the rims and frame that would look good sprayed??? i have a 07 manik and i am looking to change the look abit mayb even take the pins out of my peddles would that work
  16. S

which bike is best???

hey im looking to buy a new bike its either a norco manik 07 for 1400 with a e13 or a ironhorse sachem5.0 for 1000 it has a decend bashguard with it 2 im looking for a downhill/freeride bike but i will do a touch of every thing and will the iron horse hold up to a beating or will shit break...