Search results

1. B

NSW Glory frame....

Glory frame There are a couple of glory frames on ebay at the moment.
  2. B

QLD Swap my dh for tour dual 4x

Item: 06 Demo 8 (m) Location: Clermont QLD Condition:good has small ding on swing arm but have a spare swing arm & little nic on top of staunches. Price: around the $2200 mark Reason: no dh riding where I live, looking for something not so heavy. Extra info: PM me if iterested in spec...
  3. B

Shimano xt 4 pot brakes!!!SOLD!!!

Brakes Are the brakes still 4sale, pm me if they are. Thanks
  4. B

Cost of demo 8 Swingarm

Hey mate if it comes down to it & you need a swing arm I got a spare swing arm with my 06 demo8 it may fit I'm not sure, it's white. Can work out a price.
  5. B

QLD swap e13 bashies

ITEM :swap my 40t clear e13 bashie for a 36t I'm open to colours Condition: my clear bashie is brand new so for a newish one. Price: for a clean swap or can exchange coin. Location : QLD
  6. B

QLD 34t chain ring

Chain ring It's for truvativ holzfellow 4 arm cranks so a dh ring would be good.
  7. B

QLD 34t chain ring

chain ring still looking I need a 34t dh single ring if anyone has one.
  8. B

Cheap Downhil bikes?

I agree with don't go with the hardtail first off, yeah there much lighter & cheaper but if you want to get into dh freeride you should bye a duel suspenion you will never look back you can do so much more with a duelie. I'm sure you have riden bmx or some type of bike befour & you have the...
  9. B

Sold

Chain ring Do you want to sell the chain ring sepperate,if so how much?
  10. B

QLD 34t chain ring

Chain ring Cheers Jared, chain ring found, thanks lads:)
  11. B

QLD 34t chain ring

Item : 34t chain ring 4 hole condition : Newish price: You tell me extra info: Can swap for a e13 38t
  12. B

QLD gamut 30 chainguide

can anyone help me out
  13. B

chainguide for demo 8

Cheers champ I will see if I can get my hands on one.
  14. B

QLD gamut 30 chainguide

item: gamut 30 chainguide chain ring Location: QLD Condition : newish Price: ???????? Extra info: will swap for a e13 srs wide with 40t clear bashie & 38t e13 chain ring only one ride old
  15. B

chainguide for demo 8

What type of gamut do you recommend?
  16. B

Bleedind hayes brakes.

Bleed brakes Thats hit the nail on the head.CHEERS CHAMP:)
  17. B

Chain Guide Mounting Types?

I'm having the same probs I have 06 demo 8 with a old iscg mount, then I look at the e13 specs they say to use a 05 chainguide so I don't know how that works if I got a old ISCG mount. I can't get a chain guide to fit. I put the 05 spacer on & I run out of lenght on bb. Do I need a longer bb to...
  18. B

Bleedind hayes brakes.

Is there any trick to bleeding brakes before I go out & buy a bleed kit? I've just serviced my brakes by flushing fluid & changing piston seals, but having dramas trying to get all the air out of brakes,tried to reverse bleed from caliper to lever as I have done befour with motor bikes. Any ideas.
  19. B

Where can i buy sticker kits?

Decals HEY MEN HERE IS A LINK FOR DECALS THEY HAVE THE BOMBER BADGES http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Brands.aspx?BrandID=151
  20. B

chainguide for demo 8

I have dramas with the chain ring hitting the frame,then when I space the backing plate out then the chain ring hits the backing plate, spaced out crank arm:confused: I had a look on the E13 06 bike spec & they say to use a iscg 05 system, does the 05 just mean the mount size of the holes. I...