Search results

1. kudos

anyone know?

Ive seen a car in wagga wagga id like to buy but i am in Sydney, so does anyone know how much it would be 2 get a car transport company to deliver it to me? or even a company the does that? cheers
  2. kudos

any ideas???

okay so heres thing., i went to Blacktown markets today and got myself a Honda 5.5 hp motor. so now its in my garage and i have the faintest idea of what to do with it. i was thinking a go cart? or maybe putting it on a scooter? so my question is can anyone give me any ideas of what i can do...
  3. kudos

apprentices??

Hi all, just wondering who on here is doing an apprenticeship?, im a 1st year doing a apprenticeship in light vehicle mechanics. so whats every one else doing?
  4. kudos

Dakar rally

Well the Dakar rally is due to start soon and i cant wait until i can watch it on sbs and on foxtel , So i was wondering who is excited as me for the Dakar rally or the Paris Dakar as its also known to start. Also one day i hope to do the Dakar rally but dont really know what to do it in but...
  5. kudos

trials bike

Hi i'm looking for a trials bike for a mate so..... What:trials bike, Price range/Willing to Pay:$400 Location:sydney Extra Info: dont mind what it is but would like a mod, maybe a raceline rhino or monty alp or something along those lines.:):):)
  6. kudos

where to look?

hey im looking for used trials bike to buy as i want to get into trials riding, but im not sure where to look, ive looked in ebay and here in farkin but nothing, so can any one tell me where to look, also ive tried osbervedtrials but i think the for sale section is american and not...
  7. kudos

trials bike

What: trials bike Price range/Willing to Pay: $300 Location: sydney Extra Info: dont really mind what it is, as long as its in a working/rideable condition, maybe a rhino or somthing
  8. kudos

flatland bikes

hey i was just wondering, what flatland bikes are like to do other things on like street or dirt jumping on because im interested to buy one .also is a flatland bike frame wek or somthing?? thanks for any help:D