Search results

1. S

Calling all bearded riders

This call goes out to all riders in australia that are into their mountain biking and, have facial hair. My brother-in-law has started up a new website - http://beardalliance.com/ He is trying to get footage of riders riding with facial hair to put up on his site. Best thing is to head...
  2. S

QLD Local track rebuild

The local track was getting a bit worn. This is what I've fixed so far. Still a lot to go
  3. S

Which Bike

I'm having trouble deciding on which to get next - 2010 Demo 8 I (white frame) or 2010 Glory 1 Please help a confused mind
  4. S

Sea Otter Downhill

Just wanting to know if anyone knows if any website is going to show the race live. I've checked Freecaster.TV bust can't see anything on the web page? Or am I a dumb ass and missed it if it has already been on
  5. S

Painting my Lid

Broke the bike last week, so what'sleft to do with the extrs time off the seat, paint my helmet. Stared on Sunday arvo.Not going to crazy, thinking about whte flames with a red pin stripe around the edge of the flames to break it up a little. Pics of what i've done so far.
  6. S

Weekend Warrior race

Anyone know if the DH is still happening? On Two Wheel Promotions website it's only showing XC & Trials registration. Has DH been axed?
  7. S

Northshore track

I'm wanting to make a northshore track. I have started with a small drop, but i need to know where i can get my hands on some pallets. Everywhere I have asked, hardware, bunnings, worksites have all said no or they want me to pay a stupid amount. I live on the gold coast, so anyone have and...
  8. S

Snapped rear derailer

I managed to snap my rear derailer today. Any suggestions on a good new one. Also thinking upgrading the whole driveline. Single chainring front, rear gearing, rear derailer.
  9. S

My local Track

Quick flick of the track i've been building for the last 2 months. ONly filmed half track. Full track only takes just over 1 min. Cheers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMtm-Jw_V74
  10. S

My local

This is my local track. It was all over grown, burms & jumps were all washed away so I decided to rebuikd everything and add some new options
  11. S

Bent Kona Stinky

Ha, I just noticed that the top bracket (sorry don't know the tech name), the one attached to the rear shock has a slight bend in it. Is this a comon thing with Kona's, as I've noticed that most 06 Kona have similar top arms.
  12. S

Outlook session

Fun new section at Outlook. All filming & editing done by me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88ombeIl1J4
  13. S

weekend warrior

Some footage that was taken by my dad, then edited by me. Day was pretty good, apart from the shuttles, needed more trucks for the transfers, but all in all a good day. I was number 43, according to the result listing on two wheel promotions i finished 56th. I'm happy, first comp entered...
  14. S

Nerang ride

Me and a few mates are heading out to wimps on saturday 12/04/08. Meeting @ 0700am. If your keen, we'll meet you there. I'll be on the Kona Stinky. All levels of riders welcome. Cheers Daniel
  15. S

Mt Cootha Ride

ha all, A group of us are heading upto Mt Cootha Saturday morning (15/03/08) for a ride. Any other goldy crew wanting to go up, we are meeting at Coomera BP @ 0600am (i know... early). Any riding style welcome. See you there if your keen Daniel
  16. S

Mt Cootha Ride

A group of us are heading upto Mt Cootha Saturday morning, for a ride, anyone from the gold coast interested, we are meeting at the Coomera BP @ 0600am. I'll be in a gold Kia Rio. All riding styles welcome See you there if your keen. Daniel
  17. S

Whips session

Pics fromn a recent ride up at Nerang. Pics are of Me (on the Kona) & Greg_Bris (on the Norco). Cheers