Search results

1. stinkyboy69

VIC SOLD!!! Kona Stinky 2006 Urgent Sale!! 1000!! SOLD Please delete

SOLD Kona Stinky 2006 Size: Small (keep in mine, I'm about 6.3ft and it fits me fine) Extra Info: Fitted with a chain guide, New Pedals, Back Wheel, Back Tire (Maxxis Minion Front), Derailer Deore XT Shadow and a Seat. The bike is also fitted with a Swing Arm off the 2007 stinky. SOLD...
  2. stinkyboy69

new downhill track just started building.

My mate and I just started building this new track not long ago. Just thought I would show off some piccs after 10hours work. Its pretty average but its a good way to waste time. Most of our work has gone into clearing so rocks, ruts aren't yet there, berms havn't had to much work and are pretty...
  3. stinkyboy69

Best Grips???

Hey guys, i've being thinking about which grips are the best to go for. After a tone of pair of the Jetblacks, sunlines etc... they all wear out very quickly, i didn't find anything about this topic being posted so tell me your findings. I'm testing out funn grips at the moment and i've had them...
  4. stinkyboy69

Long Gully Tuesday Night *time trial*

Hey everybody, if you did a race/time run on tuesday the other night at long gully when Sam Hill was there. Well then I probley got a decent photo of you. Check 'em out. Leave comments please below....... Here's the link...
  5. stinkyboy69

Snapped my seat

It was a while back now but pretty funny to see. I jumped over one of those shire rangers bin's standing up straight and landed perfect but my arse landed on the back of the seat and snapp. haha :D:o Anybody got similar story's or pictures?
  6. stinkyboy69

Snake almost got me.

I was riding alone my dirt road tonight about to turn around to do the jumps on the embankment and this snake fell down the embankment into the gutter. It was a 4ft in lenth tiger snake that was a good couple of inch's thick. I stopped and had a look and realised it had flattened out it's head...
  7. stinkyboy69

DH shoes. Five Ten vs Rivers shoes

Hey everybody. After seeing the post about how the "Five Ten" shoe's sole went in under 3 months I went looking at Five-Ten's at my LBS and they were $170. I not saying they are expencive but there are shoes out there just as good or better that stand up to the "Five-Ten". I just bought these...
  8. stinkyboy69

Free Riding including Road Gap and North Shores Today

My mate and I went up to the track down my road today and did some riding. Pictures on this link: http://pic6.piczo.com/thealineteam/?g=48140830 Feel free to comment.
  9. stinkyboy69

Long Gully Rd.3 from Aline Photos

Some photo I got, there pretty good (I think) Hope you enjoy http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc16/stinkyboy69/Long%20Gully/ 714 710 102 Black orange with Deemax's (road gap and unknown number) 304 609 5 3 Yellow outfit Giant Glory Matt Swann 59 Kona Factory Team 7 6 Alex...
  10. stinkyboy69

Suggestion---> Race Videos

I was just looking at some of the race photos and I noticed how alot of people in the backround have video cameras. After the State Race in Eildon I had a couple of videos people might want of them selfs but theres no where to put them. How about Race Videos?
  11. stinkyboy69

Eildon rd. 1

Number's Shot, some aren't that good. 626 35 34 (twice) 33 25 9 16 14 10 9 8 627 34 32 22 723 713 Ktm Jersey 710 707 704 810 (drift) NS BITCH Flat tire 814 806 804 (drift) 220 210 208
  12. stinkyboy69

Minon Rear Vs Nevegal

Maxxis Minon DHR 2.5 or Kenda Nevegal 2.35. G'day everyone, just wondering which would be better to run for eildon on the back, the minon only has 50% of tread left but the nevegal has a good 80%. What do you recon?
  13. stinkyboy69

Bam Margera in Knox

Today, pro skateboarder and Jackass star Bam Margera took a trip to Knox. Heaps of kids from my school "waged" just to see him. Anyone else see him?, get anything signed, storys here.
  14. stinkyboy69

new chain, just serived, now the chain slips?

Hey boys, I just had my bike serviced at yvc. I got a new chain, gears tuned you know. All the stuff you get in a service. Every gear accept one and two the chain slips. So annoying. Does the chain need to wear in or is there a problem?, should I take it back to my LBS. Help please or give...
  15. stinkyboy69

Eildon, can you camp?

Just wondering guys if you can camp at eildon?
  16. stinkyboy69

The official Trampoline Bike Tread

Instead of having 50 different Tramp Bike treads I thought might as well just have one massive one. Joel's Tailwhip Nothing! Almost a heal clicker I don't know what I was thinking, no hander?
  17. stinkyboy69

The A-Line Team's High Lights Video

Title: High Lights of The A-Line Team Bike related or general: Downhill/Freeride What the video contains: Dh, Long Gully, Dh tracks, rdiers Video length: 2 mins Song:Circuit Breaker Band:Hilltop Hoods Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaJ9SJv4qq8
  18. stinkyboy69

My Downhill Track NEW PICS PAGE 3

Recently I placed a thread about "Moto's wreaking our Downhill tracks" but I've court up with the owner of the mountain. He also rides mtb and moto's and his helping me with it building. His even organised for us to get towed up every run by a 4 Wheel Moto Bike on the fire road next to the...
  19. stinkyboy69

Delete

delete please
  20. stinkyboy69

Road Gap at Long Gully

G'day everyone, I was just wondering when the road gap at Long Gully was going to be finished. I remember working on it a fair bit on the build day and there was a couple of tree's that were a real bitch to get out. If you don't know here's some pics to show ya. Road Gap Everyone working...