Search results

1. B

Exclusive Strength Facility seeking 2-4 Junior Downhill/4x riders to join my team NSW

G’Day Guys! Let me introduce myself. My name is James Brodie and i own J-Train Athletic Performance. I have outlined below what we do and what i want to do to help some up and coming junior elite mountain bikers. My background is in Downhill and i rode for Australia at the 2006 Junior Worlds...
  2. B

NSW WTB - Short Travel Trail Dually x 2

Hey guys Its been years since i have been in the MTB game and i am in need of two cross country/trail duallies. I am looking for something along the lines of Giant Anthem but will consider almost anything. I need these two bikes ASAP so will probably make a move on them this week. Just need...
  3. B

Car Sound Systems

Hey everybody, couldnt find anything directly on this but just wanting to know what sort of sound systems you all have in ur cars. And also what car you have. Wondering what can be put in a hilux and wat sort of combos everyone is running. So post em up here and any pcis. Cheers
  4. B

sherman lowers difference

hey just wondering if there is any difference between the lowers on the sherman range? im wanting to put the lowers off some sherman sliders 04 onto some 04 fireflies. they seem to be the same size so im wondering if this is possible? also whats the pricing on a reducer travel kit that...
  5. B

Sponsorship

since sposorship is such a big thing for so many ppl why not start up a section on sponsorships. People can post thier resumes and pics and companies can look through there if they are looking for a rider what you think?
  6. B

single speed gear

What: dmr spacer kit Price range/Willing to Pay: cheap as poss Location: pymble sydney Extra Info: cheaper the better What: tension seeker Price range/Willing to Pay: cheap as possible Location: pymble Extra Info: dont mind what brand any offers would be sick. like the look of the new...
  7. B

Titus Bikes

Just wondering if anyone had opinions regarding these bikes (DH) or if anyone has one could they let us know how they go, they look the goods to me
  8. B

whislter slopestyle riding

here me, my bro and cedric when we where in canada. the best trip ever. i must say, cedric is a pretty darn good rider. may have some pics of him up soon. three new pics just added one cedric cranking out his 360 flip attemps, almost pulled out of a couple. the wallride one is skinny, me...
  9. B

Kona Cinder cone xc bike-updated

My xc rig im building up for training and possibly racing. all i need know is some lycra. Frame: kona cindercone 17 inch Fork: rock shox judy tt Bar: no name riser Stem: titec big al 70mm Grips: race face lock on Brakes: avid cables discs (awsome brakes) Seat: specialized old school...
  10. B

Custom 04 dh comp-updated pics

My dh comp 04. the show how it was before new forks, shock and stem, and after. anyway here are the specs. Giant DH comp Frame: 04 giant dh comp 18inch Shock: brand new manitou swinger 6-way (thanks marcus) Fork: 05 boxxer teams (new) Headset: FSA pig dh Bar: Easton ea50 low rise...
  11. B

My Street Bike: Keewee Stealth

This is my street hardtail Frame: Keewee stealth 13 inch white ( thanks bill) Fork: 03 Rock Shox sylos( nice and broken) Headset: Cane Creek dozer Bar: Titec hellbent Stem: Azonic shorty deluxe 50mm(thanks rory) Grips: ODI intense lock on Brakes: Rear hayes HFX-9 8 inch Seat...
  12. B

bike shops in california/santa monica and whistler

hey again, does anyone know many bike shops that are online that are located in california,santa monica or whistler? the addresses would be awsome cheers guys
  13. B

06 prototype giant dh, anyone know anything/

hey guys anyone know when they will be arriving and anyone got prices and spec on either? any help would be much appreciated
  14. B

quality bmx

What: bmx Price range/Willing to Pay: nothing overkill, $400 max Location: sydney, north shore Extra Info: solid bmx, 14mm axles, solid wheels 3 piece cranks, the usual stuff. pm me with what ya got cheers james
  15. B

seat post 27.2, seat and tyres

What: seat post 27.2 Price range/Willing to Pay: not much, give me offers Location: pymble Extra Info: must be good nick and light What: xc seat Price range/Willing to Pay: not much offer away Location: pymble Extra Info: needs to be very light and fair condition What: tyres...
  16. B

no longer need

What: xc trailbike Price range/Willing to Pay: not much, 1000 or under complete, 300 or under frame only Location: northern beaches Extra Info: around a size 17 must have semi good parts on it, wouldnt mind dual but rear travel not needed. offer me what ya got??
  17. B

Stolen Camera

I know this isnt a bike but its still stolen and it was mtb related. Anyway down at the Thredbo State Round our camera was left unattended for a brief moment only to be stolen by somone. The camera was a blue and silver nikon coolpix and was digital. Any information regarding this would be...
  18. B

Dainese Full Shuttle Suit

What: Dainese Full SHuttle Suit Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $200 Location: Sydney Extra Info: Any year model doesnt really matter, let me know as im keen and will consider most offers
  19. B

excellant DH forks and tuff wheelset

What: dh forks like boxxer world cup or teams 04 or 05 or dorado 180 03-04-05 Price range/Willing to Pay: offers Location: pymble/sydney Extra Info: must be exxcellant condition What: tuff arse unbreakable wheelset Price range/Willing to Pay: offers Location: pymble/sydney Extra Info...
  20. B

sold

9 speed drivetrain Item: 03/04 xt 9 speed cassette 11-34 Location: pymble nsw Item Condition: fairly good Reason for selling: getting a road cassette Price and price conditions: $50 Extra Info: used for about 5 months all up on my hardtail. got alot of life left. paid 130 for it...