Search results

1. Stack Shack

Building Jumps With A Bobcat

Hey On tuesday we are getting a bobcat out at our place and i will be getting him to build me some Dirtjumps, How long does it take for a bobcat to pile up the dirt it digs from the ground? The soild is soft, relativly rock free and has a nice clay content. Thanks
  2. Stack Shack

The Parkronics. The parkour evolution story.

Hey, Found this video, in the begining they look like they are just taking the piss but they arnt bad, its fair funny. They also have a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/The-Parkronics/202064295549?ref=ts . <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...
  3. Stack Shack

ACT DH Bike

Item: DH bike Location: I would prefer to buy from canberra so i can see the bike first Item Condition: Good condition, nothing older then 05 Price and price conditions: I am willing to trade my DJ bike (norco 125 with pikes) and up to $500 depending on other bikes condition Pictures: yes...
  4. Stack Shack

New rear cog

Hey After snapping my chain and then ruining my front sprocket i got a newchain and sproket. it was a stolen sprocket and ACU superlite chain. now they dont seem to be running that well with my old driver cog at the back, is it possible to get a new 9tooth (or maybe 10) cog thing at the back...
  5. Stack Shack

My Bike Rack

Hey, For My year 12 Dt MDP (major design project) i decided to make a bike rack for the ute. I thought it was a great success and so i am going to share it with the Farkin/Rotorburn comunity. I will put up some of my design proposal then the construction steps. The bike rack was...
  6. Stack Shack

Damaged steerer tube?

hey, I have an old set of dirtjumper twos and i got them out to try and put em on a build. Now there is a gouge(sp) almost half the thickness of the material. it is halfway down the steerer tube and on the inside. is this going to be a problem, it is not in a clamping pint or a pressure...
  7. Stack Shack

New to bmx, some help needed

Hey I’m new to BMX, I usually ride mountain bikes but wanted to give it a go, I love it!!! I got this for 100 bucks of a friend to give bmx a go and now I am starting to get really into it I either want to upgrade or buy a new bike, now my budget is about 400 to 700 bucks, I want a...
  8. Stack Shack

Market research. School project.

Hey For a business assignment we are to create a new product then market it. I have narrowed it down to two products, a tyre repair kit that fit inside you handle bars (design would incorporate easy, tool free opening, bar end) or guards that sit on people for lowers to protect them from...
  9. Stack Shack

Buying a Welder

Hi A the thread sugests i am thinking of buying a welder for use at home. I have used a MIG welder at school and liked it quite a bit. I have done a quick google search and found this web site http://www.weldmart.com.au/?gclid=COWV3Jb2y5UCFQRfagodYGoIjA but then realised, i know nothing and...
  10. Stack Shack

Red Bull vs V

Ok i know people dont like others asking them to do thier homework but i cant represent a whole lot of people with just my opinion. I am doing a year 11 marketing assignment. We have to compare the marketing stratigies of two products which are basically the same thing. I have chesen Red...
  11. Stack Shack

Hotmail problems

I have a problem with my hotmail email account. When ever i put the mouse over a link the thing at the bottom left hand corner (where it usually showes the address for the link) just says javascript:; I dont know what is wrong as it only happens with that web site and even then only on my...
  12. Stack Shack

leg protection

I am in the market for some knee/shin protection. I would only regulary use knee protection but for some harder dh i would require shins aswell. My brother has some TLD lopes guards with the detachable shin but i was looking fo something a little beefier around the knee. I would like to...
  13. Stack Shack

Floodgates

Hey. Im buying some pikes soon if everythong works out. I have some questions for the external vs internal flood gate. What is the main differnence? I will have the forks on my hardtail and plan to ride everthing from street with my bmx friends to the local DH races in canberra. At the...
  14. Stack Shack

funny fork sound.

I have got some 08 Dirt jumper twos and they have been making a clunking sound when rebounding. It happens all the way through from quick rebound to slow. The only things i have done to them is change the rebound and put air in the right leg. Where i put the air in there is a sticker that...
  15. Stack Shack

Blue lense?

Hey I was just wanting to know the advantages for goggles with a blue lense compared to a regular clear lense? Any help would be much apriciated. Thanks
  16. Stack Shack

First Pics

These are some of our first MTB pics so any advice would be much apriciated. There has been no editing on them. The one that looks differnt was using the sepa mode on the camera. We used a Cannon Power shot A720 IS which is just a small normal looking...
  17. Stack Shack

Stripped bolt

Hi i recently stripped one of the bolts holding my rotor Front on. Now i want to move the rotor to another bike i cant get the bolt undone. What do you guys recomend i do?
  18. Stack Shack

1 Bike. 25 days

This is my brand new 08 Norco 125. I still cant ride for another 25 days which is already killing me. I will hopefully be upgrading the forks to pikes. Enjoy.
  19. Stack Shack

Tallagandra Trails

Hi. These are some of the things i have been working on, on my farm just outside of canberra. Large Dirt jump NS kicker on the down hill course/ Berm after the kicker which leads into a rock garden Small dirtjumps DH jump which has since been lowerd an stretched...
  20. Stack Shack

Chainreaction Cycles

Has anyone done business with them? I was going to order some pikes of them but im a little concerned about shipping them over here. And the price that they have in Australian is that the amount they will charge or a "rough" estimate...