Search results

1. Stack Shack

Dubstep+ drum&bass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbc-319VYlw&feature=related something as little differnt
  2. Stack Shack

Dubstep+ drum&bass

Hey, For all the canberra heads out there me and a mate are playing at clubhouse this thursday (14th) so if your out come round to hear some bass, we are starting round 10:30 as its our first time :)
  3. Stack Shack

Dubstep+ drum&bass

I dont know if it has been mentioned yet but Skreams outside the box album.....so fucking goood!! i highly recommend listening to atleast "fields of emotion"......such fresh beats.
  4. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

dont know if you guys remember but i was looking at getting some stanton decks but ended up get a good deal on pioneer 800MKII's and a numark mixer, now im saving up for a djm 800, dJ'ing becomes addictive :) played a 21st a while ago which was great but i was wondering how you started...
  5. Stack Shack

Movember

Kinda wish i could grow facial hair to cash in on this http://www.asylum.com/2010/11/11/november-18th-declared-have-sex-with-a-guy-with-a-mustache-day/?a_dgi=aolshare_facebook
  6. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

hey Well i have finally decided to bite the bullet and have gone with two pioneer 800 mk2's and a numark X6 mixer. cant wait for it to get here :) Already have a couple of house partys to play aswell
  7. Stack Shack

Building Jumps With A Bobcat

hey the bobcat driver is rather skilled (it is his job) and all i want him to do is dig a coffin from flat ground and pile the dirt up for me
  8. Stack Shack

Building Jumps With A Bobcat

Hey On tuesday we are getting a bobcat out at our place and i will be getting him to build me some Dirtjumps, How long does it take for a bobcat to pile up the dirt it digs from the ground? The soild is soft, relativly rock free and has a nice clay content. Thanks
  9. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

Hey, I have mucking round with virtual dj over the last few weeks, im havin alot of fun !!! Hopefully I will be getting some hard ware in the next few weeks, I was goin to get the stanton cdj.324 but I am starting to doubt them. What im asking is should i get the stantons or look to get a...
  10. Stack Shack

Little Things You Hate

Maybe a flair?
  11. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

i havent looked at any ebay stores but thanks for the heads up!!
  12. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

im sort of in the sameboat, i have finally decided to get this http://www.storedj.com.au/products/product.php?id=2467 Its is around the price you are looking at, comes with a a good case, and in my situation, might make it easier to move over to a stanton vinyl setup. On that website...
  13. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

Thanks, we go out for dinner each week for a catchup so i will bring it up then, we have been using FL studio for a while as well as another program (the name escapes me for now)
  14. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

nothing is set in stone yet, but i highly doubt this will be the last time i post in this thread!!
  15. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

thanks for the quick reply, we both have laptops, me a dell and he a mac, but we were hoping to use them only in a minimal way, if that makes sense.. we want to get a set up that either one or two people can use, is not an el cheapo set up but we cant afford top of the range...so basicly...
  16. Stack Shack

The Disc Jockey Thread!

hey, i have read this thread start to finish, took a while but was well worth it!!! Now me and a friend have been wanting to get some equipment together to start mixing, we are both music lovers and want to be able to pay at mates 18ths/21sts and such (yeah i know, setting a high bar ;) )...
  17. Stack Shack

The riding thread.

I pulled my first 360 fly out last night, fair stoked
  18. Stack Shack

You know you're a cyclist when...

when you tell your mum that you are going to go and catch up with friends but instead ditch them and go for a ride
  19. Stack Shack

Ok smart guys....

Yeah, i think thats a better way of saying it, as long as thrust needed to overcome bearing friction + regular thrust is not > the total amount of thrust that can be prodjuced, the plane will take off
  20. Stack Shack

Ok smart guys....

if the conveyor belt is going in 220 knots in the opposite direction the planes engines would not need to generate the power needed to propell the plane 220 knots forward, they would only need to componsate for the friction of the bearings, once that thrust is applied the plane is essentally...