Search results

1. whatsername223

DJ Toms DARTMOOR PROJECT

i had a bike once
  2. whatsername223

DJ Blk mrkt 357

Fuck i hate joe! everyone should join the facebook that is all about how much everyone hates joe! His twin bro is mad though aye tommy!
  3. whatsername223

DJ Blk mrkt 357

Fuck your gay joe. I'm not away. You stupid person! You owe me beer
  4. whatsername223

Toyota Coaster

Nah we were gonna buy an old school one. Thanks for your help
  5. whatsername223

Toyota Coaster

So me and mates from school have been looking into van's to buy for schoolies next year. Would anyone be able to tell me if a Toyota Coaster can be driven on a c-class licence. Any help would be much appreciated. Pete
  6. whatsername223

[twosix] wagga, dirt jump.

as is pete.. thought i'd chip in
  7. whatsername223

The Snow Thread

was so pissed about this... just got brand new 4frnt stl's the other day in a sale, expecting not being able to go up. So i didnt get the bindings fitted. Now this darn dump comes. FML
  8. whatsername223

Soundwave 2010

Alexis > any other band in the world So pumped
  9. whatsername223

candida>>>last cord/black market mob

No way billy. Raffinix's are normal to ride, mobs are just ridiculous! Lol.. this is like my first post in over a year, so feel priveliged!
  10. whatsername223

What are you listening to NOW?

sleeping sickness city and colour bit mellow
  11. whatsername223

Metal heads unite

The new red shore stuff is hardly deathcore It's just pure Death Metal And 3 songs off the album are actually damo's vocals!
  12. whatsername223

Metal heads unite

I'll check it out. Thanks man
  13. whatsername223

Metal heads unite

Animosity Behemoth Beneath the Massacre Born of Osiris Cephalic Carnage Here Comes the Kraken Elysia PSYCROPTIC Thrown to Belial The Red Shore Veil of Maya Knights of the Abyss Inside the Beehive Hiroshima will Burn
  14. whatsername223

What would you want on a shirt ?

katy perry slept here
  15. whatsername223

First Job Thread

I worked as a checkout chick. Absolutely hated it. Quit after three months, but i had a broken arm for 6 weeks of that. Now i work at Leading Edge Music. I took a pay cut but it is honestly awesome. Get to work with two of my best mates and have an incredibly large music collection. :D
  16. whatsername223

Red and Green =]

Go the Bunnies
  17. whatsername223

2009 Last Cord frames have arrived!!!

Man that Cord is nice. If i just didn't buy a Raffnix, which im loving, i would buy one. Sooooooo mint!
  18. whatsername223

Dark Knight

Why so Serious???
  19. whatsername223

post your street/park mtbs

Changed a bit. Painted bars yellow and got yellow welgo mg-1. Also bought some npj tires and its brakeless, but putting them back on cause im a puss.
  20. whatsername223

New cranks?

Maybe thats because you and you LBS are wrong. cdfeto knows his stuff man. As for cranks, deity will burn a huge hole in your pocket. Macneil Conjoined cranks and we the people royals are your best bet