Search results

1. mitchy_poo

BMX I'M BACKK!! colony phantom :) :) my new ride!!

haha got to stand out from the crowd somehow :). finally put some brakes on it so i'll post up a pic :)
  2. mitchy_poo

thanks dude, it's in the process of getting gyro on it :). lol the crocs make the picture better ;)
  3. mitchy_poo

BMX 2012 United Supreme SU1 - few upgrades bottom of page 1

mate that is so nice, looks mean and solid for some rough riding :) . chuck up some specs to man
  4. mitchy_poo

well it's been a fair while since i have been on here i previously owned a 2008 norco 250, and now im back with a bmx after selling it, i baught this bike off my mate for $500 seeing as he gave up riding and i was keen to get a bmx, so here it is ithe only things i put on where the cranks/pedals...
  5. mitchy_poo

QLD SOLD please delete thread

come on anyone??? still want this bike gone will not dissapoint $800 do ittt
  6. mitchy_poo

A few shots from the skatepark :)

nice piccies james looks the goods, wouldnt mind having that skatepark as my local :)
  7. mitchy_poo

BUMP!!! want this bike gone, offers?
  8. mitchy_poo

Item: 2008 norco 250 frame size small Location:brisbane Item Condition: really good just the usual scratches here and there no dents what so ever Reason for selling:dont ride anymore, just sits in the shed so rather sell it and put the money into the datto Price and price conditions: $880...
  9. mitchy_poo

taybo tell me what you think :)

Thankyou alot guys muchly appreciated with the help as much as you can over the web :). I shall get onto the bmx vids asap and see how they go about them. And hopefullly i can get them neat and not so poo stanced and dream to have them invert like the pro's on here :D.
  10. mitchy_poo

taybo tell me what you think :)

Hey rotorburners heres a couple pictures of me at ashmore bmx track having abit of fun i guess. 1st pic is just jumping and the 2nd one is my taybo thing? and would like some help on getting it alot more flat, ive been told by many of my mates that they are dead flat at my local skate park on...
  11. mitchy_poo

Leaf Concept DLX

bloody awesome bike patto, looks like alot of fun to be had on it. :)
  12. mitchy_poo

DJ It's lasted longer than a year :|

Looking good james,looking mighty good:)
  13. mitchy_poo

norchoe 250 *UPDATE* in red no.2 :) pics too

new pics up and more to coem once parts are baught :)
  14. mitchy_poo

halo twin rail tyres with tan wall need help please

Thankyou xero for your help and infomation. kind regards mitch
  15. mitchy_poo

yea foxy showed me those they do look good but havent heard much about them like they good alround tyre and not soft rubber like the kenda krads i have on at the moment.
  16. mitchy_poo

Im not worried about weight mate, if i was i wouldnt have a norco 250.
  17. mitchy_poo

Hey rotorburners, im after new tyres and ive always wanted to try the halo twin rails ever since i got my first mtb, and im yet to get some, and recently found them with tan walls and i really like them. And having help from foxxy with it ive emailed a few store around and recieved an email...
  18. mitchy_poo

QLD 3 inch rise bars 25.4 clamp blk mrkt, dartmoor, npj etccccc

Item: 3inch rise bars with 25.4 clamp Location: Price range/Willing to Pay: under 100 show me what you have :D Extra Info: needs to be 25.4 clamp , uncut so i can cut down to right size if needed. no cracks or bends or anything . thankss
  19. mitchy_poo

QLD mechanical disc brake, avid bb5 or 7

Item: avid bb5 or 7 Location: brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: show me the prices and i will decide :) Extra Info: needs to be in a1 working condition, must work good or better then what mine is now.
  20. mitchy_poo

24" NS Suburban

looks stealthy,and looks like it will be a sweet as ride to ride at the park or dirt :). Going to get me some of the dartmoor swing bars :). Nice work foxxy lets hope you keep this bike forever and ever , no giving it away ahah.