Search results

1. K

oz tag team names?

hello friends. it's come oz tag season and our team has dried up all the good names we can think of over the years. there are some bloody funny people on this here interweb forum and i was wandering if said people had any witty names. any help would be jolly nice!
  2. K

stolen $800 unit sail

at the end of cams hillside jam a unit sail was stolen paul from unit was extremely dissapointed and would really appreciate if somebody had any information could you please pm me or email paul at info@unitriders.com thanks tom
  3. K

urgent, unit sail stolen from cam jam 2

at the end of cam's hillside jam paul from unit was puling down the big sails that were next to the jumps and noticed that one had been stolen probably when everyone rushed to the podium for the result's etc. if anyone knows anything at all about the wearabouts of this PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I...
  4. K

downlaoding freerider 2

sorry every one for wasting a thread:o but ive been trying to find out how to download freerider ive seen it somewhere before and have tried googling a bunch of different things but no success is anyone able to help
  5. K

kona stab vs dh comp/team

hey everyone in the next six months or so i will be looking at getting a dh bike and will have around about 1500 or so maybe more there are quiet often stinky's or older stabs around and dh comp/teams for a good price but i don't know anyone that has either of these bikes so i don't have a...
  6. K

pike sticker kits

is their such things as sticker kits or something for pikes. just got 07 409's of a friend and am so stoked but was wandering if their was any way to trick them up a bit
  7. K

bebo vs myspace

what do ya reckon or should they both die in a hole
  8. K

bilko injured and out of xgames

for anyone who is into moto's i found out today that bilko was competing in the dewtour and was in second behind nate adams stacked it big and broke a few bones. he's first run got him into second and he was just putting a show on for the crowd and crashed doing a super flip and will be out of...
  9. K

your halfpipes

hey guys. me and a mate are going to atemp to build a halfpipe or a couple of quarter pipes in the holidays and was wandering if anyone has any advice or wether it's possible to do in a week or two. i think this is the right thread. thanks for any advice.