Search results

1. sworn rider

The Photo Snob Thread

Im about to get a 2nd flash and probably dont want to spend more than $100-ish, just something that will do the job for now.
  2. sworn rider

The Photo Snob Thread

Radio triggers Hey guys, just a quick question. My radio trigger is on its last legs, i've got one flash atm but im about to get another one. I dont have the money for a PW atm so is there anything cheap and reliable on the market that you could recommend? Cheers.
  3. sworn rider

The Photo Snob Thread

My friend has just asked me to shoot her make-up portfolio (my friend is a make-up artist/sales rep or something lol). Anyway she continued on and asked what my going rate was and do i want a couple of hundred now or a few hundred at the end after the photos have been taken and printed. I said...
  4. sworn rider

Photo a day

where do u work again alan?
  5. sworn rider

Year 12 2009

Why the fuck are we all talking about our subjects??? fuckinnnnnn schooooooliessssssss!!!!!! OWWW!!!!
  6. sworn rider

There's a monster under my bed

cheers mate i'll take that onboard. #2 was kind of an accident, i was just trying to get my lighting right before he barspinned over it, turns out this photo was better than the others. and #1, before it was photoshopped the rider was really dark so i tried to light him up as much as possible...
  7. sworn rider

eatons sesh

looks like a fun track
  8. sworn rider

The Photo Snob Thread

devo. lesson learnt :(.
  9. sworn rider

The Photo Snob Thread

Went down to Georges Heights on the weekend with a friend, the sunset ended up being perfect. My only concern is that I wish I had another flash hitting her from the side.
  10. sworn rider

There's a monster under my bed

...well the monster bit is right :P. Three photos from monster over the past couple of weeks, C&C would be greatly appreciated. Invert tranfer from pit ramp to quarter Candid Dippest of the dipped 3 over the box Cheers.
  11. sworn rider

The Photo Snob Thread

Milsons Point Luna Park face in reflection Seagulls circling around one of the north pylons
  12. sworn rider

The Photo Snob Thread

just a photo I took at olympic park today. C&C please :)
  13. sworn rider

The Photo Snob Thread

thanx haha
  14. sworn rider

The Photo Snob Thread

Sandwich effect? I was reading the comment left by Nick Gascoine who shot the most recent cover of 2020. For memory he was describing when we took the photo about the lighting set up he used and he described it as the sandwich effect. Anyone heard of it, or know what it is?
  15. sworn rider

Sandwich Effect

I was reading the comment left by Nick Gascoine who shot the most recent cover of 2020. For memory he was describing when we took the photo about the lighting set up he used and he described it as the sandwich effect. Anyone heard of it, or know what it is?
  16. sworn rider

Anything changed?

cheers guys
  17. sworn rider

Anything changed?

pretty sure it was a barrel roll, somethin like that
  18. sworn rider

Anything changed?

Last week I put up some photos from Monster: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183145 Most of you liked them, however there were a couple of u guys that thought there was alot of improvement to be done and that the photos werent anything special. I went to monster on sunday...
  19. sworn rider

yay, or nay.

Just some photos from monster last nite. Tell us what you think. Also should I get rid of the flash stand in the photos or just leave it.