Search results

1. NeeBean

Long Gully ride night tomorrow!

Hey everyone just wondering how many people are planning on going to long gully tomorrow night. Ill be there so I look forward to seeing and riding with you :P
  2. NeeBean

Barjarg Ride day Photos Post here

Hey everyone that was at the recent Barjarg Ride day. If you weren't there well it went off with about 50 riders, great shuttles and it was a hell of a weekend. Anyway, I was a rider and i was wondering for the people who took some pictures if you could post them here. that would be great. thanks:)
  3. NeeBean

New Paint Job What you rekon?

hey boys, im thinking of getting my bike re-sprayed for my birthday and this is what I came up with. Oviously it will look better than it does in this picture. Ahh the (Nee Bean) is my nickname. Oh and those greens will be the same shade, it messed up. the green im thinking of is the part...
  4. NeeBean

My BMX Project, Need help!

Hey boys and girls i have just stared sanding down my old bmx because i want to paint it a new colour. I also am having problems because i cannot take off the cranks. Can anyone help me? I forgot to put in a pole so here were the options for colors. 1) Metal 2) White 3) Pink 4) Blue 5)...
  5. NeeBean

My Sexy Bikes, Norco+Kona I Love em!

Ok i am remaking a post of my bikes because the old one i did have too small pictures. Now first for the 05 Norco Atomik- Frameset Frame: 2005 Norco Atomik Forks: 2007 Boxxer Race Shock: Fox DHX3 Size: M/L Wheelset Front: DaBomb race rim laced to DaBomb hub Rear: Alex Supra N rim...
  6. NeeBean

Please Delete This Thread

Ok i am remaking a post of my bikes because the old one i did have too small pictures. Now first for the 05 Norco Atomik- Frameset Frame: 2005 Norco Atomik Forks: 2007 Boxxer Race Shock: Fox DHX3 Size: M/L Wheelset Front: DaBomb race rim laced to DaBomb hub Rear: Alex Supra N rim...
  7. NeeBean

Customize Your Dream Bike

Hello farkiners, If you ever had the chance to design and customiz your own dream bike what would it be, in your post describe the colours, patterns, parts, frame ect. Spare no expense on detail. As for me i have not decided what i would like as a deam bike. I will post mine soon!
  8. NeeBean

Single Speed vs Gears

Dear Farkiners, My friend and I have been having an argument weather Single Speed or Gears is better for jumping. My friend's argument is that gears are better because of how convenient it is. (he's got nothing on gears). My argument is that Single Speed is beter because i believe that you do...
  9. NeeBean

My sexy Atomik, Shred and Hofman

hey boys, these are my prise posetions 05 Norco Atomik Frameset Frame: 2005 Norco Atomik Forks: 2007 Boxxer Race Shock: Fox DHX3 Size: M/L Wheelset Front: DaBomb race rim laced to DaBomb hub Rear: Alex Supra N rim laced to Tuffnek hub Tires: Maxxis Minions 2.5 Cockpit Stem: Funn Directmount...
  10. NeeBean

Kona Shred + Short forks or Long forks

Hey boys, I have a Kona Shred and i also do Downhilling as well as dirt jumping. I have been offered some long forks for very cheap and i was wondering weather this is a bad choice or a good choice?:confused:
  11. NeeBean

Building trails down at Elthem!

Hey guys, me and my mate are building some jumps in a tight area. We want to make them big but they keep falling down and cracking. Any tips on how to make them last longer than a week. Haha! Any help will be greatfull.:)
  12. NeeBean

Vic State Series Mt Baw Baw

Hey guys hows it going, is there any camping options at Baw Baw, if so. Where is it. Are the lifts going to be working?