Search results

1. nedz33

20mm maxle to suit 2010 rockshox domain 308's

Item: 20mm maxle for 2010 rocksox domain 308s Location: bris Item Condition: doesnt matter Reason for selling: ? Price and price conditions: $25 ? Extra Info: Pictures:
  2. nedz33

Commencal mini dh1 custom (bos) (king) (hammerschmidt)

best bike ive seen in ages, well done.....
  3. nedz33

BMX please delete, i have new bike now

respray that bad boy and it will be pimpin...
  4. nedz33

Daniel Dhers 'Cash Roll'

looks more like a 360 barrell roll to me especially from the rear vieww, far out that shits messed im still working on a 360 :)
  5. nedz33

Who built this? (GoldCoast)

that looks sickkkkkkkk! man, i really want to hit that, but i wont :rolleyes: ....... umm the step up in TIA that rennie hits is at mt tambourine.
  6. nedz33

blackstone Ipswich

yeah the trails up there are sick, although there is no shuttle access, and make sure you get a map............. check mtbdirt.com
  7. nedz33

Nathan Rennie Off The Santa Cruz Syndicate

would love to see rennie on a turner! or on an intense if he still likes the old vvp system.
  8. nedz33

Sick Pinkbike vid. this guys goes otb

nice vid i found on pinkbike, poor guy got owned: http://www.pinkbike.com/video/9835/ stupidest thing i have ever seen- couch DH http://www.pinkbike.com/video/18271/
  9. nedz33

Downhill Frames

if your buying complete id go for the mongoose. i have an 05 BD triple and the freedrive system actually works. it has a dhx 4 and the propedal with freedrive does a world of good for pedaling from my experience with riding it. it also looks sick and would classify as a featherweight ;) the rock...
  10. nedz33

Twisted Transistor {DJ Trail Log} URGENT ADVICE NEEDED!! PLEASE!!

seriously, i know how this feels. get some clear fishing line and put up 2 posts on opposite sides of a jump and put the line where their necks are going to be when they jump :p or nail boards or big a big pit in between a jump and cover it up with some thing and out dirt over the top. but to...
  11. nedz33

04 boxxer bottom and top crowns with long steerer

Item: bottom and top crown for older boxxers with long steerer tube. ill get the measurements soon. Location: brisbane condition: dont really care, just has to work price: you tell me extra:
  12. nedz33

history of the black diamond?

if its got the new linkage its proably 05. post up a pic and see if anyoone recognizes it.
  13. nedz33

Day at the Gap.

if you go to a brisbane ubd and do to barnett road in ashgrove there is a place called 'sunshine park' or something, at the end of it, thats where the blue nurses are.
  14. nedz33

sold-please delete

frame sold to me.
  15. nedz33

soldddddddd

yeah looking into some DH, pretty much sold pending payment guys, some one is coming over to look at it/ possibly buy it tonight.............:D
  16. nedz33

soldddddddd

bump this sick FR rig uppppp.... seriously offers, ill take 480
  17. nedz33

King of dirt

sweet job on getting them up so fast, have any of J 14, on a norco six with boxxers and a yellow tld with a red helmet? sparkieskid@bigpond.com thanks fella.
  18. nedz33

soldddddddd

SPECIALIZED HARDROCK ? sml. its sick.
  19. nedz33

soldddddddd

bump $500 pick up
  20. nedz33

07 Glory8 Freeride frame and Boxxer forks SOLD

interested in the frame, but im waiting on mine to sell....