Search results

1. P

Like a glory but a bit better looking

Frame - Glory 01 size large Rear shock - Elka stage 5 Front shock/fork - Boxxer RC2C Handlebars - Answer protaper Stem - answer DM Headset - No idea Grips - Some random giant ones Saddle - Fizik something or other Seatpost - Thomson elite Front brake - Avid elixir R Rear brake - Avid...
  2. P

Sold

Sold ya get me
  3. P

DH 2011 Glory 01

So, not posted on here in a while as I was back home in Ireland but I'm back working in Tas and just got a new bike. Its pretty standard but I'm pretty happy with it. I was really impressed with the spec for the money and originally I was going to buy a New DHR but when I found this for sale I...
  4. P

Mount Isa!

Hi there peoples, Im an irish guy coming to Aus to work in mining and im wondering if any of you have any experience of Mount Isa for either living in general or indeed riding wise. I currently have a Brooklyn racelink and giant reign, would either of them be suitable for riding whats around...
  5. P

My Brooklyn Machine Works Racelink #51

Im irish and new to this site but i might be moving to Oz soon enough, so hello. Here is my beautiful Racelink Frame:05 Brooklyn machine works Racelink Shock: Avalanche DHS Forks:07 boxxer teams not 888rc as pictured Headset:King Bar/stem:Brooklyn shiftoid stem and answer protaper bar...