Search results

1. P

NSW Sold

Item: 2011 Specialized Demo 8 I - medium Location: Lindfield, Sydney Item Condition:As new. Bike is 2 months old and has not been ridden in 6 weeks due to injury. Reason for selling: Injury and no time to ride. It deserves an owner that will make use of it. Price and price conditions: $3200...
  2. P

Renthal Fatbar (38mm rise) and SDG I-fly post

Item: Renthal Fatbar (38mm rise) and SDG I-fly post Location: Anywhere, i'll pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Give me an offer. Extra Info: Prefer both to be uncut, or bars 760mm minimum width and post 300mm minimum length Pictures to andy.drane@hotmail.com
  3. P

2011 Fox 40 - Sold

Item: 2011 Fox 40 Location: Sydney Item Condition: Apart from a small scratch on the bottom of the right lower, as new. Reason for selling: Was planning on using them in a build but at this stage I think I will be buying complete if at all. Price and price conditions: $1000 ONO. Want a...
  4. P

Downhill Frame

Item: Medium Downhill Frame. Ideally a 2011 Specialized Demo 8 w/ RC4, or other top end frame eg: 2011 Morewood Makulu, 2011 Trek Session 88, just let me know what you have Location: Anywhere, I'll pay postage. But northern regions of Sydney is preferred. Item Condition: Must be in great...
  5. P

Sold

Location: All items located in Sydney. Pickup or Postage available at Buyers expense. Reason for selling: Fund new bike. Item: E13 SRS+ chainguide and bashguard. 36t Item Condition: Excellent Price and price conditions: $90 ONO or Trade for LG1+ with cash adjustment Extra Info: White...
  6. P

NSW No Longer for Sale. Please Remove

Item: 2007 Giant Reign 0 - Medium Location: North Shore, Sydney Item Condition:Fantastic. Well looked after, few scratches that are only cosmetic. The bike has seen very little use since I bought it and remains well looked after with a few scratches that are purely cosmetic. The bike is a...
  7. P

NSW Sold

Item: 2009 Giant Glory DH0 - Medium Location: North Shore - Sydney Item Condition: Fantastic. The bike has barely been ridden due to other commitments (HSC and Uni) over the last 18 months that I have owned it. The original grips are still on the bike as an indication of use. No dents, cracks...
  8. P

Wanted: MRP G2 Lower roller...Or full chainguide.

Item: MRP G2 Lower roller, or full guide. Or E*13 LG1. Location: Anywhere ill pay postage. Item Condition: Good or better. No cracks or hard wear. Reason for buying: Broken MRP G2 Lower roller. Price and price conditions: <$100 Extra Info: 36 tooth chainring. Pictures: Yes please. Send...
  9. P

2010 Specialized Demo 8 II

Item: 2010 Specialized Demo 8 II, Medium. Location: Anywhere, I'll pay postage. Item Condition: Very Good to Excellent. No dents or cracks. Paint chips/scratches are alright. Price and price conditions: You tell me. Ill pay what I think is fair. Extra Info: Want stock spec or better...
  10. P

Found

Item: TLD/Thor/UFO pants or shorts. Preferably somewhat Red or Black. Location: Anywhere, i'll pay postage. Item Condition: Good. No Big Tears. Usual wear is acceptable Price and price conditions: What you think is reasonable, but im looking pretty cheap. Think $60. Extra Info: Size 32...
  11. P

Quick Shock Question - Urgent Help.

Hey Guys, This may sound very silly but I never fully grasped the concept of shock spring sizing, and am currently delaying my mate putting in an order to CRC in order to get this sorted out. I have a 09 Giant Glory, running a 9.5"x3.0" Fox DHX 5.0. I need a new spring in a 350lb weight...
  12. P

Santa Cruz Blur 4x. Yes/No?

Hey Guys. Im pretty new to the whole XC/Enduro/Trail aspect of riding, but i've been riding DH for about two years. Im planning on getting a new 4-5.5" trail bike soon, and have a pretty good offer for a Santa Cruz Blur 4x. The basic spec is: - Blur 4x frame. 115mm travel - Rock Shox Lyriks...
  13. P

Wanted: AM/Enduro/XC Dually.

Item: AM/Enduro/XC Dually. Full bike. Approx. 4"-5.5" rear travel. Size medium. Location:Prefered Sydney region for pickup/inspection, but anywhere as will pay for postage. Item Condition:Good. Scratches are OK. No Cracks or repaired frames. Dents may be ok, depending on size/damage and photos...
  14. P

NSW Sold

Item: Ironhorse Sunday Team Location: Sydney NSW Item Condition: Good, running nicely Reason for selling: Upgrading Price and price conditions: $2750. Offers Welcome. Will Ship at Buyers Expense Extra Info: Will Include Shinpads, Shorts and FullFace helmet if wanted. Spec list: Frame...
  15. P

WTB: Pants or Full Kit

Item: Pants or a Full Kit (Jersy + Pants).TLD or Thor Phase. Location: Anywhere as long as your willing to post, ill pay. Condition: Good. No large tears, etc. Price: $60 neg. for pants depending on condition. $100 neg. for full kit depends on condition. Other: Pants size 32/34
  16. P

Direct Mount Stem Question

Hi all, I'm looking for a new direct mount stem in 31.8 to suit Boxxer crowns and there are a few that im looking at, so i was open to some suggestions and personal experience from others. E.13 Ali Stem. - $119.95 (TBSM)...
  17. P

Protective Equipment

The TV show Gladiators, some of the gladiators (i know Destiny for certain) wear 661 knee guards and probably other forms of 661 protective equipment. This sort of prompts the question. Is riding armour/gear good for other uses? and would other protective equipment be able to withstand the...
  18. P

Farkin Rider Image

hey everyone. ive seen the farkin logo image in a few videos around, and i was hoping to get a hold of one the images to use, however i dont know which videos they were or where else i could get one. so if anyong could direct me to where i can download or save one of the farkin images...
  19. P

Rebound Knob Boxxer WC

hey everone, i recently took my bike for a ride and i forgot to take out the little red rebound adjuster knob from my WCs (bottom of the right stanchion), and it has fallen out along the trail. I was wondering if anyone knows a place to get a new one, any bike shops that sell them as...
  20. P

Sold

Item: 2006 Norco Manik (stock) Medium Location: Sydney, will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Awesome, few minor scratches on frame. one scratch on fork lowers. This bike is running as smoothly as when i bought it. ridden by a 15 yaer old kid as first bike. never hucked. Reason for...