Search results

1. R

Old Unwanted Parts

have you looked here??? http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=163253 cheers nick
  2. R

Suburban Pride Baby!!! (Complete build pics up!)

sensibe having front brakes aswell i dont think i could live wittout them either.
  3. R

warne ponds

yeh its pissing me off all the ever do is stupid things like put gravel on the rolling and put railing around it so cars cant get in. but never to the actual jumps;
  4. R

warne ponds

hey does anybody know if the warnponds dj's have been maintained in the last couple of weeks i called the council asking for some matinance but before i make the ride down there i want to know if something has been done first.
  5. R

massive jumps new photos pge 6 and7 and14 and now 19

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! They Are Soooo Sweet!!! Good Work Enjoy Riding Them
  6. R

[Picture Of The Month] - August, 2007

im loving the pics so far they are great. thumbs up.
  7. R

Photoshop Comp - Hardtail

just shows poles dont move.
  8. R

this is my hardball and jump and ACTION PICS!!!!!!!

did your two yearold brother take those pics? they are terrible. i dont understand though hard ball and thunderball. they are both the same frame???
  9. R

Attempting to build dirt jumps

plant trees around the jumps so machines cant get to them. then mabey the council might not be bothered to knock them down by hand.
  10. R

Sold Please Delete

pics please.
  11. R

Lachie & Patto's G'town Sesh

those jumps are and abosolute masterpiece best i have ever seen. congrats to the people that built them. very nice riding too. lucky you have a car man i would love to be able to take trips around geelong without being abosolutly skrewed by the time i get there.
  12. R

Sold

pics???????
  13. R

Found....................

i want those stickers to so if someone has 2 sets i will take some too.
  14. R

tripple clamp forks. + single clamp forks.

yeh i might be interested. pictures to imastupidcow@hotmail.com
  15. R

My 2005 Specialized P.2 - Custom Build

seat ???????????????????????
  16. R

tripple clamp forks. + single clamp forks.

What: tripple clamp forks + single clamp forks Price range/Willing to Pay:tripples $200 singles $400 Location:geelong vic. Extra Info: tripples want boxxer or marzocci about 8" travel and qr if possible. singles pikes or mantinou good condition.
  17. R

please delete

theyre 02 cherry boxxers... not world cups my mate might be interested ill talk to him on msn later.
  18. R

singlespeed

it cost me $82 to get mine ss i would rather gears but i broke my derailleur off and it was too expencive to get fixed so i suggest you wait until yours breaks off so you get your moneys worth.
  19. R

honda's

dont worry quick google search soon fixed my curiosity.
  20. R

honda's

someone got pics of it???