Search results

1. B

AM 2012 Giant Reign 2

I love it.
  2. B

Weights training noob question

It is pretty debatable subject and what I find to be an interesting/diverse area. As many bodybuilders/ Power lifters actually concentrate on large muscle group exercises,I don't understand where the focus on isolation comes from? However, even if there is a large focus on isolation, if it is an...
  3. B

Intense Hard Eddie

Such a nice bike
  4. B

Basic Resistance Training Guidelines

That is the loading method I was talking about
  5. B

I can rationalize with muscle gains. However, the need for recommended supplementation for people who have a creatine transporter deficiency and even secreting too much from the kidneys can be found as athletes can be suffering from this, which is why creatine loading has been used to increase...
  6. B

I thought creatine has gained some significant research. Especially seen with lower levels in vegetarians and the need for supplementation?
  7. B

That's the one. Spot on.
  8. B

Biggest problem is not supplements at all. It's mainly overtraining, lack of nutrition and vitamin knowledge/intake like you mentioned that really holds them back. Alternatively, have you looked into acclimantization training? Especially with adjusting your periodized training to a whole new level.
  9. B

Any PTs, Nutritionists or Fitness Guru's get in here.

Hey mate, Considering your looking into an event over a long duration, I'd highly recommend doing some periodization training prior to the event. Essentially you would divide an annual training plan into smaller phases of training to • Pre-Plan with a flexible/adaptable approach •...
  10. B

Anyone ever seen this photo or trails?

Hey, um Im pretty sure I saw these trails on MTBUK.
  11. B

the Atomlab Project. - DONE

Not only do I not agree with the grammar, but I think the sticker's look good on your ride dude. However I'm really liking the cranks man (Y)
  12. B

Down hill photos

Haha other then the fact that you seem to be on the ground for most of them, some really awsome shot's man. (Y) Also dude, I frekin love your shorts.Hook me up brew. Haha Stay Black man Blake
  13. B

STOLEN Custom STP 0

Wow, unfortunetly Im going to have to say 'LOL' Only because I alway's saw you riding after school on the tram back from Maribyrnong Sport School saying "That bike isnt going to last long around a place like this" Haha but yeah that sucks man. I'll keep an eye out though. Good luck Cheers
  14. B

Scott Scale whippet!

....I think most of you guy's here have commitment issue's:confused: Haha, nah I just dont see how you guy's can be taking this almost so personally. It's his money, his purchased item's. If you think his made a mistake, and hasn't taken your advice onboard. Just sit back and laugh? But...
  15. B

One Of A Kind Fireeye Shortfuse 360

Dang. That's a really good job on your fire eye. I love the the colour combo too, I was thinking about silver and green on mine, but youv'e really put awsome componets on that beast. Oh and how do you find the grill man? Cheer's mate Blake
  16. B

the Atomlab Project. - DONE

How could you even miss it? Anyway dude, awsome work on the bike, the updates look really good. Cheers Blake
  17. B

Kangaroo Boxing

Ok, thats just fucked.
  18. B

post your dj

Yeah same, to bad I barely even ride it anymore.