Search results

1. chase1

QLD 4x round 2 - illinbah - pics

ok so due to me not being able to race at illinbah I stole my mates $130 camera and took some snaps. post up your number and brief description of what you were wearing and i'll see if I got any of you. some samples. c&c please.
  2. chase1

both found

Item: 2X -SRAM X9/0 REAR DERALIERS Location: TOOWOOMBA Price range/Willing to Pay: $150 MAX Extra Info:
  3. chase1

anac day ride 'DH style'

well since the xc boys are having a anzac day ride i thought us Dh boys better have one to, but make ours bigger and better than theirs.:D anyway i'm not too fussy on where we go. post up with your ideas on where you want to go. the time and meeting place will depend on where we decide to...
  4. chase1

watch me "Pimp my ride' - new forks 1/8/08 page 2

well I have been after a dh bike for a long time now. but i have just not committed into anything because there a lot of money right. anyway. i find out that a mate of mine is selling his old bike for a very cheap price. this s what i had been waiting for so i jumped to it. I new that it...
  5. chase1

WTB: Dh bar and stem

Item: bars 710 or wider. Location: toowoomba Price range/Willing to Pay: preferably 100 for both Extra Info: less rise the better. Item: stem Location: toowoomba Price range/Willing to Pay: preferably 100 for both Extra Info: prefer no rise. like it to be short. OS or...
  6. chase1

arvo tramp sesh

Today we got out the old tramp bike and fixed her up. We had a little sesh and took some pics. Enjoy. dave flattie me flattie dave one foot flattie me tailwhip tom x-up dave attemp superman seatgrap me attempte superman seatgrap dave suicide no hander me suicide...
  7. chase1

my chase

ok i've had this bike for around a year now. I have changed and replaced olot but there is still more too come. anyway this is how she is now. specs: frame: chase hardtail forks rock shox pike 409 coil rims single tracks hubs Formula Thru-20 front, Cannondale Fire disc rear spokes...
  8. chase1

Wtb: $200 Bmx Bike

Item: BMX bike Location: Toowoomba Price range/Willing to Pay: $200 Extra Info: my cousin wants a bmx bike for christmas, so my aunty left me with the task of choosing the bike. as her price range is only small i am after a second hand one. it's for a 10 yr old.
  9. chase1

help a farkiner out

g'day ok well my aunty has left me the job of chosing a bmx bike for her son(my cousin) for his christmas presant. I had a look around the bike shops today but they were way out of her price range. my cousin is 10 turning 11 and quite tall for his age. she told me that she wanted to spend...
  10. chase1

juicy 5's or shimano deor's?

i did a search but didn't find what i was after. ik so after my brakes shit themselves at illinbah nats on the weekend i am after some new brakes. at the moment i am looking at juicy 5's or shimano deor's. the juicy's are about 50 bucks more. is it worth paying the extra money or will...
  11. chase1

Power difference between 6 and 8 inch rotors

i'm am thinking od down grading from a 8" to a 6" rotor because i have bought new forks which needs a different adapter. I have a 6" adapter and rotor already but have not put them on yet. I have heard of people saying that an 8" rotor has 20% more power than a 6". if you have changed...
  12. chase1

can I fit 1 1/8 headset reduser into my headset?

ok I have been running 1.5 forks and have now purchased some 1 1/8 forks. have a whole reducer headset here but it is really old and super heavy. what I was wondering was, can i just put the actual reducer part into my headset instead of running the whole headset? my headset is fsa orbit...
  13. chase1

needed urgently: IS adapter to fit pikes and BB5's

What: IS brake adapter to fit pikes and avid BB5 7" Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Location: towoomba Extra Info: none really
  14. chase1

adapter length for pikes

Hey Can someone please tell me the brake adapter length for pike 409's please. I couldn't find it on the website. i've got avid bb7 brakes and manatou shermans. and i've just bought pikes and i can't find anywere that says if my brake adapter will fit on to the pikes. Does anyone know if it...
  15. chase1

improving balance

g'day ok so i'm trying to improve my balance, to improve my riding and just everything. is it just a matter of practise or is there something else to it? so do you have any tips/excersizes that improve your balance. so if you know something that will help, speak up.
  16. chase1

problem solved, mods please delete

g'day did a search but didn't realy find anything. ok so i decided to give my old forks a service today. but when i went to take off the lowers they wouldn't come. i took out both rebound screw and the oil bolt on the other leg. but when i go to pull them off they get caught on some sort of...
  17. chase1

getting your foot back on the bloody pedal

g'day whats your tips for getting your foot back on the pedal when pinning down a dh track. i know this happens to alot of people when they either take they foot off to get lower in the corner or if they get off balance and plant a foot to keep them on the bike. but when we try to put...
  18. chase1

can i reduce the travell on my shermans?

g'day all ok so i have a pair of sherman breakout plus (130-170) and i was wondering if i could somehow reduce the travell down to around 110-160? or even 100-150. is this possible? i've read in other threads about people reducing there argyles down to 80mm, but i wasn't sure if i could do...
  19. chase1

manitou sherman breakout plus 1.5(130-170) SOLD

Item: manitou sherman breakout plus 1.5(130-170) SOLD Location:toowoomba Item Condition: good, few scratches on lowers but other than that they are perfect. Reason for selling: pikes Price and price conditions:$450 + postage. pretty firm on that as they are in perfect working order. Extra...
  20. chase1

make me light

What: short travell forks (pikes 36'es) Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Location: toowoomba Extra Info: prefer a trade for manatou sherman breakout plus. but will buy outright for the right price. What: 1.5 stem Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Location: toowoomba Extra...