Search results

1. Grant_9

joel goes big

just a few pics ive taken of joel in the last couple of days... massive table... bit of a euro... masssssive braaaaaaaap... and a bit of a super whip... hope you like :)
  2. Grant_9

a couple more?

so... heres some more random photos i took yesterday :) joel blasting heres him spinning the spine backwards and normal :O mikkkkkkky booming like usual and a bit of a 3 taybz...
  3. Grant_9

one photo.

pic i took of mikky leighton. :)
  4. Grant_9

some more photos :)

so, heres a few photos ive taken in the last couple of months... one hand taybz by drea some steeze over the hip by drea tbog over the hip by drea again heres fish shooting some b's deans frontjam on sub joels downy joels 180 baz of the slider...
  5. Grant_9

a heap of random shots ive taken

heres some photos ive taken of different people at my local :) hope you like... epic turndown 3 taybz taybz euro another taybz inny another inny taybz vert table yes, another table huge looky dubz the rail...
  6. Grant_9

i took three photos.

yeww!
  7. Grant_9

testing the fresh camera

so, finally got a new camera so i took some snapps... mikky did a taybo then he did a euro then lindrea styled some airs then he did a huge kick out air then a massive whip air then a 270 clicked turny air then he superman seat grabbed the spine...
  8. Grant_9

"sam filmer" trails... are dead

well, a few of you may know him, but, when he used to live here in sale, he spent a while building some pretty mad trails. but then he moved. then a mixture of ghetto kids and floods turned them to shit. so now were building them back up to there former glory... will post updates when they...
  9. Grant_9

VIC sold sold sold sold

hey all, selling this for my brother... feel free to give him a buzz on his mobile if you need to know anything... 0419595916 Item: mongoose transfer trials bike Location: sale vic Item Condition: mint, has had about half an hour of riding time Reason for selling: no time to ride Price...
  10. Grant_9

sold sold sold sold

sold sold sold
  11. Grant_9

you like?

took a heap of snaps today, these are just 3 of my favourite... matt looky wombo taybo wombo turny air
  12. Grant_9

my mega thread updated! (17-8-08)

hey all, instead of making a heap of little threads with one or two pics, i thought id make a mega thread of all the pics i take and post them all here... heres a few of joel... huge air huge turndown air 3 dip over the spine foot jam wallride a few of...
  13. Grant_9

my little bike.

this here is my latest rigg, i love it... Frame - wethepeople elektro Fork - colony MVP Handlebars - odyssey lumberjack Stem - the shadow conspiracy attack top load Headset - fly Grips - mankind Saddle - macneil sl Seatpost - kink stump Brake - fly (not using at the moment) Lever -...
  14. Grant_9

Sold sold sold sold sold

sold sold sold sold
  15. Grant_9

sold sold sold sold

sold sold sold sold
  16. Grant_9

ti spokes...

hey all im thinking of getting some ti spokes, but im just a bit iffy on the strength of them... will they be as strong as normal spokes?
  17. Grant_9

sold sold sold sold

soldsoldsoldsold
  18. Grant_9

ceramic bearings

hey all... do you think it will be worth getting ceramic bearings for my hubs?? iv heard its a good (but expensive :( ) way of losing some weight and they are alot smoother, is this true?? just want to know if its worth spending all that money... thanks heaps!
  19. Grant_9

eastern grim reaper

im looking at a grim reaper frame, just curious about a few things... iv asked around my lbs and my local park and they have all said that grim reapers are pretty much nothing but a piece of shit, but, none of them have every riden one... can anyone who actually knows from expeirence fill me...
  20. Grant_9

was a failure now a mutiny. yes, its a bmx...

hey all. this heres my new pride and joy. was a failure grade 2 brakeless, now mutiny captain... frame: mutiny captain forks: colony mvp cranks: flys sprocket: fbm wurlitzer rims: black gsports hubs: f/ odyssey vandero 2 r/ odyssey hazard, getting profiles soon... tires: odyssey path...