Search results

1. Tobyjug

20mm Ck hub $250 posted Still avail. Mavic 721's X 2 $110 posted Sold

Item: Two Black Mavic 721's De-stickered. Rims Sold, Front Ck hub for $250 posted Location: Barwon Heads, Geelong, Melbourne Reason for selling: Want 24's for a new project. Price: $110 posted, Will swap for a pair of 24's of some description. Condition: One singular minor scratch. Extra...
  2. Tobyjug

dELETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long gone, stop emailing me.
  3. Tobyjug

My Agent (Deidre), Fox, King all round, Mavic, Profile

Well here she is, it has taken 7 months to finally get built, but now it has been done it rides beautifully. The Geometry is for a smaller rider and thats me, it's nice and short. I've gota thank all the people that put up with my consistent nagging for parts, Dale for the frame (Fucking awsum...
  4. Tobyjug

Super URGENT Sale... HALO!!! Front Wheel Sold Two Rims Remaining

Item: Halo SAS Pro Disc Front Wheel Quick Release or 20mm axle (You can run either) SOLD , Halo SAS Disc Rim 36h X2 All white in color Location:Ocean Grove, Geelong Item Condition:Front Wheel is immaculate and never been used and the rims never even got to be built up but have accumulated a...
  5. Tobyjug

Commencal Importer

Gday all, Just after a bit of info The commencal website doesnt list an Austrlian importer, but a mate reckon's he's seen them in Oz shops, just wanting to know what the go is (Me and a mate have been given the honor of exploring the Mtb market for new products for our boss, i just want to...
  6. Tobyjug

Sold

Sold Sold Sold
  7. Tobyjug

Tioga Tyres

Need to know... Who imports tioga tyres to australia or more specifically who can get me a new pair of tioga fs100 street tyres, i have already contacted the 'bicycle corporation' and they dont do that type of tyre anymore. toby
  8. Tobyjug

Delete

Delete....................
  9. Tobyjug

Delete

Delete Delete
  10. Tobyjug

Agent vs DMR

I'm about to order an Agent Smith frame but i was originally going to order a DMR transition frame i've so far heard nothing bad about either frame but would just like to get people's opinions aswell, The Agent frame is about $70 more than the DMR i'm not sure if this counts to anything. Both...
  11. Tobyjug

What not to buy

1.Amoeba Scud Dh guide (torpedo 7) 2. SDG Bel air saddle (stocko) this is what happens when you are a stingy cheap bastard, my advice dont waste money on halfway products save up and buy quality.
  12. Tobyjug

How to take pedal brakes out.

for all you people that have pedal brakes and really dont like them. i just snapped up a little 16incher from my local oppshop and got very sick of the pedal brake. Off course hubs are going to be different but i would imagine that same pricepals would apply. *Important rule for any type of...
  13. Tobyjug

Opinion's needed

need opinions on forks for new street/DJ bike Rock shox arygles Marzocchi 4X WC i prefer the WC's but opinions would be great
  14. Tobyjug

2 questions I hope someone can answer

What price do you think should be slapped on a Trek Session 10 frame, completely clean no shock, headset, forks... nothing? (In almost new condition) And do DEEmax wheels come in any color other than yellow? Before you criticise me i do understand that the yellow is what makes a deemax.. a...
  15. Tobyjug

delete please SOLD

Item: Truvativ Hussefelt Stem Location:Ocean Grove, Geelong, Vicco Item Condition:Excellent Not a scratch Reason for selling:New Everything Price and price conditions: $30 Neg Postage xtra Extra Info:Its a nice solid head stem check out matching bars aswell. Pictures:
  16. Tobyjug

Delete

Item: o6' hfx 9's Location:Ocean Grove, Geelong, Vicco Item Condition:Excellent minor scratches on the levers from sitting in garage Reason for selling: New Everything Price and price conditions: 250 Very Neg. Postage Inc for Vic... PM me Extra Info:They run great, come with everthing 8...
  17. Tobyjug

Gday Guys New Project Pretty darn nice

:) This is my up and coming project I've got all the prices and am about $700 away from making it happen, Here it is -DMR Transition 26 inch Street 2007 (White) -Avid Juicy 3's Front & Rear 160mm -Diety DH/street Riser Bar (Black) -ODI rogue's with Mrdirt End Caps -Chris King No...
  18. Tobyjug

Need Vertical Dropout Chain Tensioner DESPERATE!!!

What: Vertical Dropout Chain Tensioner Price range/Willing to Pay: You Tell Me Location: Ocean Grove, Geelong Extra Info: I'm running a Deore De-railer as a tensioner at the moment so i need a proper one desperatly PM me Thanks
  19. Tobyjug

Nice new wooden kicker

Look at this new baby 4ft high 4 ft wide 9ft long, was an ass to get round to my mate place, i made to others the skinier one we used as a run in ramp from the top of a hill and i made another identical but a bit higher and steeper will use this and the wide one as 2 kickers. look for post's...
  20. Tobyjug

Sold

SOLD!!!! Item: Alex mx22 rims with shimano hub wheelset (Both QR) Single speed Location: Ocean Grove, Vicco. Happily post anywhere at buyers expense Item Condition: Perfect, Minor scratch's from sitting in Garage. Reason For Selling: Need money Price: $200, posible neg Extra Info...