Search results

1. escott12

Stromlo showing on the net?

Hey people, I'm having real trouble figuring out where to watch the Stromlo racing over the net. I'm sure it must be staring me in the face somewhere, but I'm starting to panic and get all confused. Any hints out there??
  2. escott12

A few pics from Three Chillies today.

Hey fellas Thought I'd put up some pics from todays race. The Mrs spent most of the time practicing taking pics of others, so there mainly you fellas. Style has to go to Ben's whip. Here is my muffed up landing at the end as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76cA74-fPik Great couple of...
  3. escott12

What am I doing wrong? Saint and Guide clash

Hey people Just trying to chuck on my new Saints on this rainy day, but the 2nd ring bolt mounts clash on the guide Isis mount bolts. Also, the guide is way out from where the chain will need to run. Have I just put things on in the wrong order, or is my guide not compatible? The guide is...
  4. escott12

White Brothers Groove 180 info?

Does anyone know anything about White Brothers Groove 180's? They look the part but do they perform? Cheers
  5. escott12

The guy with the Mountaincycle for sale in Perth?

Item: Mountaincycle Shockwave Location: Perth Price range/Willing to Pay:? Extra Info: Anybody know the bloke who had the Mountaincycle for sale in Perth? Is it still for sale? PM me if anyone has some details. Cheers I was chatting to a bloke at the PEEL race the other day who said his...
  6. escott12

Green Slip

Just wondering if any has any advice with regards to which company offers the cheapest automotive green slips.
  7. escott12

Which shifting set up?

I've had a look and haven't managed to find anything so here goes. I'm looking for a new shifter and derailer combo. I've run X-9 gear before and was very impressed. I've also run XTR before and its great. So question is, what are the pros and cons between the XTR stuff and the X-9, or is it...
  8. escott12

Frame dent

I have very sadly dented my monocoque Mountain cycle shockwave frame. I don't think that it is terminal but it is ugly as. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix the dent, or is it there for life. :( :( :( Cheers
  9. escott12

Who to vote for

I know that discussing religion and politics is bad karma, but does anyone have any constructive thinking on who to vote for on Saturday???