Search results

1. new guy

Boats!!!!!!!!!

Have a look on the compliance plate and if hould tell you thw max motor it can carry... You can't go wrong with what they suggest.. Underpowering a boat will make it really hard to plane and will use alot of fuel ...
  2. new guy

Learning new Control

An easy way to start is to do a little stoppie then rock back to the rear wheel .. hoping from there is easy oncethe right technique is found.but it's all trial and error.... took me a good 2 weeks of flatout practice to do around three hops. . Also mke sure your tyre pressures are right...
  3. new guy

what do you ride

Trials . .
  4. new guy

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

My mate and mine's 1977(i think) Ford transit
  5. new guy

A few pics from the Worlds

Hey mate first ones not working but second lot look good thanks for posting
  6. new guy

Bike Pictures Please

7. new guy

Your First Car

Buying a 1978 Ford transit tommmrow.. as a project car.. but still a first car.. will post pics later
  8. new guy

Soft roaders

Mate the Series 1 landrover discoverys had a bad habit of absolute self destruction when they reac the 300,000 km mark... so probably not the best choice
  9. new guy

What are you listening to NOW?

Hybrids of Steel - Arch Enemy Top instrumental
  10. new guy

new to trials

it's not this bike by any chance? http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showthread.php?t=42098 And there is only one trials bike seller in vic and he deals with Dob, Neon, and those sorts .. ivanhoe cycles stoped selling montys a few years ago .. and the trialshive is the biggest trials seller in...
  11. new guy

new to trials

Yeah mate the 220 should be a fine bike to learn on . If you can get a spec list off him and post it so we can tell you weather it's a good buy
  12. new guy

Chain bracelet.

I has a cam chain off a motor bike for a few years and then a few weeks ago swapped it for a kmc kool chain.. looks heaps better.. but already cause a pretty nasty bruise and cut on my mates hand...... Should be taken off for sport playing...
  13. new guy

What was Kyle Sandilands thinking? Better yet what the hell was the mother thinking?

Why the fuck would they run a segment like this?? It's just fucking low and cheap... I really hope that this segment and segments alike are discontinued..
  14. new guy

Invertation to ride at my place!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<

Oh i wonder if he has a basement to play in aswell....
  15. new guy

Silly things that you used to believe when you first started riding

http://shop.trialshive.com/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=47\ Thats a hanger for all intrested
  16. new guy

DJ 24" suburban --NEW WHEEL--

Very nice mate good job.. But can i suggest putting a bb5 caliper on inster of the techtro.... will make a world of difference
  17. new guy

sorry had to be said
  18. new guy

He probably though that driving a telstar is punishment enough.
  19. new guy

DH Shining to Glory

... Too late.... i already came That bike is very very sexy
  20. new guy

Anyone recommend a product for rust protection and lubrication

I personaly use motobike chain lube. stays on for ages and easy to apply... ( just makes a mess if you put too much on)