Search results

1. toowoombarider

Cheap 16" bike or frame

Looking for a 15 or 16" frame or bike for my wife. Can be in any condition cosmetically but of course not damaged. Looking for something cheap, cheap, cheap for her. It will be her first MTB and I don't want to spend much in case she decides she doesn't like it. I don't want a dog either...
  2. toowoombarider

Rear Derailleur and 9 speed shifters - GOT SOME THANKS

Looking for XT/XTR rear derailleur and some 9 speed shifters in a hurry. I was let down by someone who said that they had some but in the end could not find them. My new bike arrives this week and these are all that I need to build her up. HEEEEELLLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!
  3. toowoombarider

XC Wheels - GOT SOME THANKS

Looking for a disc ready XC wheelset. Not looking to spend a lot of money on them as they will just be temporary until I can afford to get a set built. Cheers
  4. toowoombarider

Toowoomba XC ride 15/11 am

Anyone interested in a XC ride on Saturday morning. If so where??
  5. toowoombarider

Toowoomba Tyres

Just wondered what tyres are good for Toowoomba XC. Have had a few suggestion from around the LBS's but wondered what those who are riding locally think. IRC Mythos, Geax Sturdy and Maxxis Larsen TT's have all bee suggested. What do you think? Or something else altogether.