Search results

1. Unlearn

NSW Sold

G'day guys, selling my Fury World cup which due to injury has only seen 12 months of weekend warrior use. Going cheap as I just want to move it on now. Item: 2011 GT Fury World Cup Location: Ruse (Campbelltown 2560) Item Condition: Excellent, bike rides flawlessly, all mechanics are great...
  2. Unlearn

Carbon Session 88

Gwin has been spotted on one at MSA. http://www.pinkbike.com/news/trek-session-88-carbon-prototype-aaron-gwin.html
  3. Unlearn

Sold

Item: 2010 Fox 40RC2, White lowers Location: Campbelltown NSW Item Condition: Mint, never raced, carefully maintained. Recently had a full service from Dirt Works also. Reason for selling: 2011 kashima, so these aren't being used Price and price conditions: $850 ono, will post Extra Info...
  4. Unlearn

STOLEN Sydney - Turner DHR and Giant Reign

Hey guys, this morning I discovered that my pride and joy, and my partners bike had been stolen. They were stolen from an enclosed area at our home (Ruse - Campbelltown) after they had cut through two padlocks. * Giant Reign frame - Black and green with fox air shock. * White Merida (rebadged...
  5. Unlearn

Photo a Day VII - 03/11/10

G'day guys, firstly I just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity to do another PAD, every time I do one i'm a better photographer for it. Also well done to Callan for challenging us all with the categories. As some of you may know, i've just come back from hiking in the Tasmanian...
  6. Unlearn

SOLD - Please remove.

G'day guys, selling for a mate but take full responsibility for the sale. Item:Astrix Huckster 07 frame Location: NSW Menai Item Condition: Used- well maintained- A few scratches and rub marks, nothing unusual. Reason for selling: Purchased new bike Price and price conditions: $1500...
  7. Unlearn

Photo A Day VI 24/05/10

G'day guys, first of all i'll say that this has been one of hardest challenges i've done. Primarily because several of these categories I have never specifically shot before, but having said that, It was also enjoyable and I've learn a lot - i'm stolked. Hope you enjoy! I loved this PAD as it...
  8. Unlearn

Engineering certificate for Mitsubishi Express?

G'day guys, a few months ago I bought a 91 Express van with the intention of taking the back seats out so I could put bikes in the back and sleep in it on the odd occasion. I was recently talking to my mechanic whom advised me that taking the backseats out would require an engineering...
  9. Unlearn

Photo a Day V 10/11/09

G'day guys, here it is.... First of all i'd like to give a big thanks to Kemmis (Josh) for coming out so I could get some photo's for this PaD, it's always good to see someone ride as hard as he does. This is my first PaD, when the opportunity came up for this one I thought 'why not give...
  10. Unlearn

Sold

Gday everyone, I am listing this for a mate but take FULL responsibility for the sale. This bike has been custom airbrushed by Twisted Arts Factory as a one-off design, I believe that there are no two skulls that are the same. Item: 2006 Giant Glory DH Location: Campbelltown 2560 NSW...
  11. Unlearn

First event shoot - CTMBC Club Champs

Gday everyone, I was tossing up whether to put this in race photo's or here, but decided here as I wanted to share my experience. I got talking with Craig (thecat) from CTMBC (I am a member of this club) who invited me to race at the champs, but I got thinking that i'd like to take some...
  12. Unlearn

DH Turner-Clause came to visit this year : Ride Report!

Well it's that time of year, bells are ringing, birds are singing, and christmas is here. I'd just like to give a special thanks to Craig (TheCat) from Insane Cycles for all his help and outstanding service. Just on a sidenote I broke my hand at the Adelaide National round and i'm having a...
  13. Unlearn

Another weekend gone...

Gday everyone, went out with some mates on the weekend and took these pics, was a good weekend. Thought I'd throw this in, Rainbow Lorikeet that came in for a feed when I got home. feedback and Constructive Critisism would really...
  14. Unlearn

A few photos I took on the weekend - Pos CC please.

Sice I have a broken hand at the moment, and im off the bike till christmas, i've been getting snap happy, hope you all like them. Local trails and pinners. Eyes on the prize- I also got these three while I was out Dragonfly: Butterfly...
  15. Unlearn

Learning to take photo's, CC welcome

Gday everyone, I have recently bought a DSLR camera and saw the Adelaide round to try and learn a bit more on photography (while I wasn't riding of course), this is the first real photography I have done so feel free to give constructive critisism, I could use all the help I can get! Here...
  16. Unlearn

Anyone taking photo's at the Adelaide round??? coin involved...

Gday everyone, I have worked hard to make it to the Adelaide national round (I'm sure a lot of other people have too), but i was hoping someone who will be taking photos down there is able to spare say 20 mins or so for a little photo session. Obviously the person will be well compensated, and I...
  17. Unlearn

Nationals and state points system?

Gday everyone, I did try and search but I couldn't find anything, so if there is a thread or a link someone can point me to it would be much appreciated. Can some please explain the points system for the Nationals season ie what each position is worth? Is the Nationals and state series...
  18. Unlearn

Kona Brake Therapy help?

Gday everyone, I tried a search but was unsuccessful, if there is a thread with the answers that could be pointed out to me that would be great. I have the current shape Stab Supreme and am currently running the brake therapy in the top position of the frame. There also seems to be a second...
  19. Unlearn

Thanks to the guys at Insane Cycles

Gday guys, ive been staying in lithgow for the last week or so for a getaway and bought my bike with me to get some riding in at the lidsdale tracks (cause i had heaps of fun there at the state round). I was doing some runs at lidsdale and my tyres were feeling pretty ordinary and i had no...
  20. Unlearn

I got Stabed! Update page 2...

Gday guys, thought it was time to post my ride up, hope you all like it :) Frame: 07 Kona Stab Supreme with brake therapy floating caliper Shock: Marzocchi Rocco World Cup Forks: 05 888RC Brakes: Avid Juicy 5 Cranks: Raceface Diabolous X-type BB: Raceface Diabolous X-type Chainguide...