Search results

1. W

Dhx5 Air questions..

Alright guys in the know, I just bought a Socom with a dhx5 air in the rear, now I'm no light weight or heavy weight but I bought this thing to do some big down hills but still manage the up hills, just unsure of the best way to set it up, as hadn't had anything to do with them, I'm willing to...
  2. W

WTB Frame..

Item: I'm after an Intense Socom frame only.. Location: Lithgow, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: I'm willing to pay what the frame is worth Extra Info: After a socom frame to do a bit of all mountain, something lighter than my down hill but strong enough to handle what might get thrown at it...
  3. W

Rigid swap

Hey guys, quick question. I am currently jumping a Leaf concept with 80-120mm travel , I'm just wondering if it's possible to change out to a rigid fork, and if so, which would be a good one?? Cheers Wally...
  4. W

Same question guys, different bikes!!

Alright guys/girls, I'm riding a 2011 951 sporting Saint running gear and brakes, a CCDB shok, I have been looking at the new Gamblers and reading reviews and all the write ups, and it seems to have been highly labeled as a pro race bike, and well I'd never call myself pro or a racer...
  5. W

Single speed!!!

Hey, it's prob been asked before and if so i apologise now, I just couldn't find anything... I'm after a bit of input on Single Speed downhill ideas, I haven't been able to find a sprung chain tensioner due to of cause the chain length changing as the travel dose... Would just like to loose the...
  6. W

250, 2 banger SWAP, for 450...

Hey guys I'm looking to swap my 05 YZ 250, for a 450sx of any breed except HONDA (sorry boys just not a fan)... I'm looking for the swap cause I want something I can take from the track to the trails with out it bucking the Shit out of me... I can even sweeten the deal ill throw in a Scott...
  7. W

GoPro3 question

Hey lads this might pop up as a silly question but anyway, I used the USB cord from the goPro3 into the TV and trying to watch some video footage and being away I'm unable to get to laptop, but when I try to open a video it starts loading then comes up as an "unsupported file" , is there a way...
  8. W

Quick Brake Question

Hey Lads and Ladies, Was just wondering if anyone knows, if the banjo's on the saint m810 lines, are the same size and function the same as the banjo's on the stroker trails??? Any and all feedback much appreciated.... Cheers, Wally.....
  9. W

Making The Jump!!!

Hey guys, thinking about making the switch from DownHill to jumping some dirt.... Just hoping for a bit of advice and direction as to what weapon of choice I should be looking for, grew up on BMX but looking to go either a 24 or 26 inch, this is what im unsure of, Ill only be dirt jumping no...
  10. W

Kurrajong downhil?????

Quick question, is the downhill track at kurrajong open any time, to anyone or is it only being able to be ridden on race days or designated track days... Cheers, Wally....
  11. W

Question for the KTM Gurus

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the 04 525 exc plastics are the Same as the 05 model... If anyone knows that would be great I have an 04 but i can't find a graphics kit I like, but they make heaps I like for the 05 thru to 07... Cheers...
  12. W

Same question, Different asker....

Hey guys, I'm keen for thoughts and opinions.. Im currently riding a Scott gambler 20 looking for a possible upgrade, was thinking in the direction of maybe a 951 or TR450, or should I stick with the gambler I'm a bit of a hacker (yeah not shy to admit it) so something half strong would be a big...
  13. W

Jamis Parts????

Hey guys and gals, I was wondering if anyone would be able to point me in the direction to get some jamis parts (mainly a swingarm) in the Syd area, I managed to exceed my bikes capabilitys and it seemed to snap under pressure, common problem for the parkers so im led to belive, Any help...
  14. W

Race Dates???

Hey sorry to be a pain guys tried the web site but my phone wont load the calender, I was wondering club race dates for Orimbah down hill, thanx guys any info would be appreciated... Cheers, Wally....
  15. W

Info on Awaba...

Hey guys not sure if this post is in the right spot but it will have to do for now, Im just curios as to if there was any action goin on at Awaba over the easter weekend... Cheers Wally...
  16. W

Old game, New player...

Hey all long time reader first time writer. Been on for a while building a bike well several started with a hard tail then a bit of cross country now have jus finished my downhill bike and Thought it was time to give down hill a crack... So im just after some protective advice... im after some...