Search results

1. yakuza type R

what colour should i paint them????

ok guys/ladies, im having trouble deciding on which colour i should paint my rims. they were the normal black ex729 but i'v recently sanded them ready for paint. now that i'v sanded them back. i cant decide on which colour i should go for. i like both but just wanted to see what are you opoinins...
  2. yakuza type R

costom giant 4 sale

this is a mates bike im posting up for him. if your intrested just pm me and i'll give you his details and you can go from there on buyin an awsome bike.:D
  3. yakuza type R

xbox 360 ring of death

i did a search on the other threads and found some use full stuff to try, but i was just wondering if anybody else had the same problem as(ring of death). my xbox is well ova its warrenty so if anyone had the same problem, wat did you do? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems
  4. yakuza type R

how to wash new fox gear??

ok guys its probly a pretty simple thing but i just dont want to stuff up my new fox gear i bought this week.:o well the question is what is the best way to wash me new fox gear with out stuffing it up, so they last for ever? and yes i did i search on fox site, farkin and around google and...
  5. yakuza type R

TLD lopes design knee guards and 661 helmet

yes i did i a search and found nothing i want to know:D ok is the new "Troy Lee Designs Lopes Knee Guards" any good for use of DH and has anyone go them. if so let us know if there worth the money and are they comfortable. and wats the bad and good things about this knee guard. link to knee...
  6. yakuza type R

DH Giant Faith 1

well guy's it been a long jorney for me and my faith. its been moded up heaps with lilttle bits here and there. i finished painting my rims ages ago but cuase im bored and took some pic's to show you guy's. frame: 06 giant faith 1 forks: 07 marzochi 888RC2X VA shock: fox DHX4 wheels: mavic...
  7. yakuza type R

i bent my 66RC2X (second UPDATE 7th page)

i bent my forks today, and i'm not very happy. i have no stearing anymore. my forks are locked in one spot. i bent the streter tube so i prob need new forks or can this be fixed. i allso bent the shit out of my front 729 rim so i need a new one:(, i'm also i a spot for some new forks, but i was...
  8. yakuza type R

what presure to run in my 66RC2X

i got marzco 66RC2X forks on my bike and i was woderin what presure can they get pumped up to. fill in the blanks (min ___PSI-----max___PSI) your help will ne greatlyappercited:D
  9. yakuza type R

flat spot in my rim

ok guys, the other day i put a flat spot in my rear rim.:mad: one of the spoke where the flat spot is has bent under the persure. its not a big issue, but is there anyway of getting it out, to make it round again. oi my rear wheel is a stock mavic EX729
  10. yakuza type R

07 boxxer race

sorry about asking so many questions on here guys. but i just want to ask a couple of questions with the new boxxer races forks. 1. wats is different from the 07 ones to the 06 ones? expect colour. 2. are the 07 boxxers stronger then the 06 boxxer? 3. when do they come out on our...
  11. yakuza type R

mavic demax's weak???????

ok i was telling my mate i was getting demax's for my faith. and he told me why get demax's when you (me) have better rims then demax's. i'm running mavic EX729's in my faith and wanna upgrade to demax's. so is it true that demax's are weaker then 729's:confused:
  12. yakuza type R

bikes $3000 to $5000 thread

Ok guys, seems like there are a lot of bike out there in this world, so I decided to make a thread of downhill bikes under $5000 to just make time pas by and also when someone wants to find out what are some good bikes under $5000. So enjoy. Iron Horse 2007 Yakuza Kumicho ($3429) 8...
  13. yakuza type R

new bike or just mod the one i got now

Ok guys, what do you think about this I just got a giant faith 1 in November last year. But I want a new bike now. Something that is more suited to downhill, not a freeride and downhill like a faith. But I just got a new bike, so would it be easier to just upgrade parts on my faith so its...
  14. yakuza type R

fox 40's or boxxer world cup's

hey guys, i ride an 06 giant faith 1. which will be my downhill bike. i wanna upgrade my forks from 66RC2X to fox 40's or boxxer world cup's. but i can't make my mind up on which fork to get. so any help will be appericeted.
  15. yakuza type R

costom giant dhcomp

this is a mates bike. 06 giant dh comp deemaxs, marzocchi 888RC2, 4 bolt stem, paint, easton bars, vp1 downhill pedals old pic with boxxer forks new pic with new forks and stickers
  16. yakuza type R

2006 giant faith 1

my bike giant faith 1 2006 most parts are still stock for now. spec's: med size faith frame DHX4 bommer 66RC2X mavic EX729 in black race face cranks avid juicy 5 sram X9 new chain guide(the bash guard in the pic is the old one) maxxis minnons downhill tubes swaped the back...
  17. yakuza type R

gladstone haddick dh run

me and some guys went out to haddick drive for a few downhill runs a while back. will get some more pic's up when the club is up and running, so enjoy. me: jocky: reace: kess: scott: