Search results

1. K

VIC Sold

PRICE DROP $2700 ono
  2. K

VIC Sold

Sorry guys. Its a medium and the price is 3000 or nearest offer.
  3. K

VIC Sold

Item: 2013 Norco Aurum 1 Medium Location: VIC, but willing to ship Item Condition:Used, new frame thats been ridden a 5 times max Reason for selling:Unused Price and price conditions:$2700 ono Spec: Fork: Rockshox Boxxer R2C2 Rear Shock: Fox DHX RC2 Coil 350lb) Rims: Sun Inferno 29...
  4. K

Sold

Cleats included btw. Same age and condition as the pedals
  5. K

Sold

Item: 2 pairs of Crank brothers Mallet Clipless pedals + Cleats Location: Melbourne, VIC Price: $50 posted Condition: Near new. Have done possibly 5 short rides. No physical damage, only cosmetic scratches and marks. Looks bad in photos but seariously they have Reason for selling: Flats...
  6. K

VIC sold

]Item: 2006 Giant Reign 1 Location:Heathmont VIC Item Condition: Used but good condition, Runs like new Reason for selling:Upgrading Price and price conditions:$1200 ono Extra Info:Bike is in very good condition for its age. And has recently had a fair bit of attention including *New...
  7. K

sold

BUMP, price drop to $2000ono. Will take a lower price if you come pick it up
  8. K

sold

Chain and cassette not pictured, but DO come with the bike.
  9. K

sold

Item: 2009 Giant Glory Location: Melbourne, vic Item Condition: Used, Very good condition Reason for selling: No longer used Price and price conditions: $2200 ono $2000 ONO Extra Info: Bike has been ridden for a little over a year and a half and has been kept in immaculate condition. Im a...
  10. K

DH Edit - Brent Harwood

Heres a little edit a few of my mates made on the weekend. It was one of Alexs first few edits. If you know the location of the track please keep it to your self. Enjoy http://vimeo.com/16114787
  11. K

2010/2011 Vic DH State Series Official Discussion Thread!!

This just goes to show how much of a dick head you are. Not everyone is the best speller and having you nit pick on their mistakes just goes to show how much of a cock you are. DERP
  12. K

Maybe because you attack everyone one that post up something that goes against what your saying? Maybe? Next time you rock up at rego i think insted of giving you a race place for your 95 dollars they should give you a high vis vest and you can vollenteer. There seems to be so much wrong with...
  13. K

I couldent agree with this more. At the very least left hand crank arm down and lift the bike all the way up onto the trailer and add a nice "thank mate", of cause loading the trailer your self would be the best option and isnt that hard to do;)
  14. K

I think that the people who are concerned about the speed of the shuttle car have never really has any off road experience before and dont have a proper understanding of just how much grip these tires have. Its easy to understand when you have only ever driven on made roads on road tires but as...
  15. K

Did you happen to go up in the brown Trooie on any of the shuttles?
  16. K

YYMTBInc. Club Race-Cressy Descent 18th to19th September.

Nah thats cool mate, at least you where saying a thanks. The crank arm down just helps out a little;)
  17. K

Just wanted to say a massive thanks and congratulations to YYmtb club for putting on such a awesome event. I had a ball, rode well and placed fairly well and got plenty loose in those sandy berms On another note, I helped load on of the shuttle trailers yesterday and was shocked buy how many...
  18. K

I hardly doubt that their tight-arses as ozz clearly stated that he has WORK commitments. Work, where you make money. I up untill recently have worked every saturday for the last 4 years and its not a good feeling, hardly a tight-ass, Where simply trying to keep a job.
  19. K

Would you name happen to be Daniel B?