Search results

1. T

Getting hyped up

Emotional storys? I mean more practical ways.
  2. T

Getting hyped up

I was going to do a jump bigger than I've ever done today but decided not to at the last minute. All the people there said i could do it easy but i just didnt have the confidence. Does anyone know any good ways of hyping yourself up and building confidence to do big jumps?
  3. T

416 or 250

so the 416 so far. any other comments?
  4. T

416 or 250

Next year pink bikes will be gone, just like pink t-shirts went. I never liked either of them.
  5. T

New NPJ products!!

That EastBeast is SICK! Is that how they're selling it to public?
  6. T

PLEASE HELP............ brake rotors (survey)

Age? 10-15 Sex? Male What capital city do you live closest to? i.e. Brisbane, Melbourne Melbourne Occupation? Student What brand of mountain bike do you own? Norco What type of riding do you do? i.e. dirt jumping, downhill Dirt jumping, Street, Park How often do you ride...
  7. T

Brakes - cable vs hydraulic

I find hydro's way better for dj and street. I run a juicy 5 on the back wheel and i prefer it to my old MX-3s on both wheels.
  8. T

416 or 250

Yeah, I don't think they look tacky but probably a bit try-hardish. Kind of like heaps of people getting Deity bars because they're white
  9. T

What tires to get

Greenbourough Cycles in Melbourne
  10. T

416 or 250

you really need to read the first post.
  11. T

416 or 250

The 416 converted (properly) the single speed. And the rest stock.
  12. T

416 or 250

What do you guys think is better. An 06 Norco 416 or and 07 Norco 250? It would be used for dirt jumps and street.
  13. T

fav bike

My favourite stocked bike would probably be a 416 or 250
  14. T

What tires to get

Out of those two I'd say Holy Rollers but I ride Kenda Kniptions and i reacon they're better then Holy Rollers.
  15. T

People's Dream Ride

Frame: '07 Black Market Mob Forks: Marzocchi DJ1 Headset: Chris King internal Rims: Sun MXT Hub F/B: Chris King/Chris King SS Cranks: Profile BMX Guide: e.13 SST Pedals:V12 Brakes: Hope Mini Bar:Black Deity Stem: Truvativ Holzfeller Seat: Macneil Origanal
  16. T

slam factory sesh (not 56k friendly)

You guys rock. Nice bikes too.
  17. T

**Pussy** update.....

Wow, change the forks as your first modification. Will be a nice bike when you put good parts on it.
  18. T

Pinscher - A work in progress

Sick. That bike will be real good when you've completed it.
  19. T

My new bmx

I dont ride much BMX but it looks like a real nice bike.
  20. T

Prezzo North Shore update

It would be fun living next to you. What do your neighbours think of it?