Search results

1. Stacks!

VIC [SOLD please remove] Mavic EX823, tuf neck hubs, DT Champion spokes

now on ebay...http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/251295255640?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
  2. Stacks!

VIC [SOLD please remove] Mavic EX823, tuf neck hubs, DT Champion spokes

Item:* Mavic ex823 rims on Tuf-Neck sealed bearing hubs Location: Melbourne Item*Condition: Good. front wheel has small flat spot. Reason*for*selling: Frame failed, now these are just sitting around. Been ridden maybe a half dozen times. Price*and*price*conditions: $280 for the pair. Don't...
  3. Stacks!

[ SOLD ] Rockshox Boxxer race 2010

Item:* Rockshox Boxxer Race 2010 Location: Melbourne Item*Condition: Good. no scratches on upper tubes, few paint chips on legs from regular use. Reason*for*selling: No more downhill Price*and*price*conditions: $400+ postage($20 aus wide) Pickup available. Extra*Info: Comes with low and...
  4. Stacks!

[ SOLD ] FUNN Boxxer direct mount stem

Item:* FUNN direct mount stem Location: Melbourne Item*Condition: Good. Reason*for*selling: No more downhill Price*and*price*conditions: $40+ postage. Pickup available. Extra*Info: 50-60mm length Pictures:*
  5. Stacks!

My snapped Cannondale

A glorious day outside, and me being on holidays commanded i finally head back to Kinglake and see all the work that's been going on with the new track. After a pretty gnarly crash in late 2011 it;s been slow going on the dh bike. A few sessions at the local jump park and red hill were...
  6. Stacks!

Front Derailleur mounting 31.8 on 34.9

sure, a longer bolt may solve your immediate issue but it's not such a good idea in the long run. But instead, you should figure whether you've got the right clamp size. What it printed on the derailleur clamp? Measure your downtube with a vernier and get back to us.
  7. Stacks!

SOLD Please delete

These gloves are new without tags. I ordered them a week ago but got the wrong size so selling them off cheap. Both pairs are size 12 (XXL) Item: Fox Racing Push fullfinger mtb gloves Location: Melbourne Item Condition: New, haven't been used. Reason for selling: Bought the wrong size...
  8. Stacks!

Cheapest 'unibody' 9spd cassette ?

Just replace your alloy freehub with a steel one. If you're really that worried about gouging then that's the most sensible option. Besides, it's unlikely that on a mountain bike your going to be putting that much torque through the cranks to gouge the freehub severely.
  9. Stacks!

Who in Melbourne stocks POC gear?

ah, yep, i feel like idiot. shit.
  10. Stacks!

yes but i need to try them on as well, myMountain are an online store
  11. Stacks!

I'm chasing some new body armour and wanted to get some gear from POC, but i can't find anywhere except iRide Bikes on king st that stock it. Does anyone know if anyone else sells it in Melbourne?
  12. Stacks!

VIC Sold

bump......
  13. Stacks!

VIC Sold

Item: 2010 Kona stab deluxe Location:Blackburn Item Condition:Decent. Small dint on the side from forks during transport Reason for selling:New bike Price and price conditions:$1700 Specs: Frame: Kona Clump DH 7005 Aluminum, 8" Travel with adjustable rear shock mounting. Rear Shock:FOX...
  14. Stacks!

Urgent! Need help/advice on my cranks

Say goodbye to the cranks, than hit em with the angle grinder. If you're careful you'll save the bb, but chances are that it's spline is just as rooted as the crank.
  15. Stacks!

Derailleur hanger allignment tool

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows of any manufacturers that produce a derailleur hanger alignment gauge. I know that Park Tool do one, but i was curious to see whether anyone else makes one. After a quick google i didn't come up with anything. I know shimano and campagnolo used to, but...
  16. Stacks!

VIC SOLD : please delete

Item: Minoura DS-4000 bike storage stand Location:Melbourne, eastern suburbs Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:No longer needed Price and price conditions:$200 Extra Info:Great stand, fits dh tyres, easy to use. Stores up to 3 bikes but can do up to 6 if you buy some extra cradles...
  17. Stacks!

Vertical Bike Storage weight limit

I was thinking about buying a Minoura bike tower (or similar) to store my bikes at home but i can't find the weight limits for these stands. Does anyone know what they are? I'll be storing a road bike and DH bike on the rack. DH bike is the concern since it's a shade under 20kgs.
  18. Stacks!

Cannondale Carbon Rush - Tapered headtube

the lefty bearing is going to be a wierd size because of how it's designed to work with the lefty fork. The fork doesn't exactly sit the bearing on a race, it's more of a precision fit. This is why the bearing is a strange size. The headset on your rush however should be a standard 1.5". So...
  19. Stacks!

Looking for a 60mm or 65mm stem for my AM Bike

I don't think your quite approaching your problem correctly. A 1cm translation of the saddle and the handlebars will not leave you in the same position. Moving the seat will have a much larger affect than moving handlebars, this is because of where your center of gravity lies on the bike...