Search results

1. Streetr

The new Grove trails

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone has been back there since the council rebuilt them and if its worth going back there? Cheers
  2. Streetr

Chains

Hey guys, I'm thinking about getting a new chain, im sick of stuffing around with tensioning my old one so I'm looking at half link chains or even the the odyssey bluebird with only 1 half link. I think i'll probably get the cult half link or the odyssey bluebird. Anyone got any experience...
  3. Streetr

Integrated headsets

Hey all, My mate is wanting to get into bmx now and is looking for a cheap bike but obviously one that isn't going to fall to bits after 2 weeks. The main question though is about integrated headsets or lack there of. At the moment im riding with and integrated headset but I remember my...
  4. Streetr

Painting chrome

Hey guys, I want to paint my chrome bars black n was just wondering if there was anything i need to do to prepare the surface apart from hitting them with sand paper. Cheers
  5. Streetr

Back pedal brakes

Hey guys, Ive got this 18in bike layin round and its in perfect condition but its got back pedal brakes. Just wanted to know if it is possible to disable them and how. Cheers
  6. Streetr

Cassette Problems

Hey Everyone, A couple of days ago i was at my local skate park n went for a footjam but it didn't end so well. I picked up my bike and then the freewheel wasn't engaging properly. Then after turning the cranks for a while it came back to life but it happened agian a bit later. Just wonderin...
  7. Streetr

Painting chrome

Hey guys, i was thinking of repainting my chrome bars. Just wondering if anyone has tried this before and how they did it. Do i have to use anything special to get the gloss off the bars other than sandpaper? Cheers, Streetr
  8. Streetr

Cleaning Parts

Hey, i was just wonderin what's the best way for cleaning rust off polished silver. Someone told me to use steel wool but i thought this might ruin the polished finish. Cheers
  9. Streetr

2020 magazine

In the september issue last year there was an ad that said that with the december issue there would be a "hindsight 3" DVD but in the december issue it said that it would be coming with the march issue which it hasn't. Does any one know whats going on :confused: :confused: :confused: Cheers
  10. Streetr

Monster Mountain X track

I was planning on going to the Monster mountain X tack but i haven't been there before. Just wondering if it was any good. Also can you take your BMX.
  11. Streetr

Noisy BMX brakes

I think this has been posted before but i couldn't find it. My rear brakes just won't stop squeaking and it makes the whole bike vibrate. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.
  12. Streetr

BMX seat

Found a seat 10 characters
  13. Streetr

Cheap BMX rear hub

What: Rear BMX hub with 13 tooth, driver 36 hole Price range/Willing to Pay: $80 Location: Sydney / Northern beaches Extra Info: Must be in good condition ( i dont want it to explode)
  14. Streetr

Sprockets for BMX

I'm going to gat a Profile Imperial sprocket and i was just wandering how many teeth i should get. I'm going to be dirt jumping if that helps
  15. Streetr

Gloves, but which ones?

I'm going to get some new gloves and i was just wondering if anyone has any sugestions ie: Mace, Fox what ever.
  16. Streetr

How do i get in to street ?????

I'd like 2 no how hard it is to get into street and which bikes to buy. I thought about getting an STP zero and the Norco 416. I was loooking for a cheap and reliable bike that wont let me down. Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated. :confused: :D :rolleyes: