Search results

1. Randy Rhoads

US Anti-Gay Church To Pay 10.9M

Freedom of speech or too far. Im with the jury but the $10,900,000 fine is insane. From BBC News
  2. Randy Rhoads

Evolution proved.

Evolutionists will find this interesting and most other people will too. I thought I might as well post it. Might bring up some good discussion so why not. http://www.bloggingwv.com/20-useless-body-parts-why-do-did-we-need-them/
  3. Randy Rhoads

Sex with robots.

Have a look at this: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21271545/wid/11915829?GT1=10450 What do you think. The world is going a bit weird.
  4. Randy Rhoads

Grand Final Thread - AFL

Who are you going for in the AFL finals? Just general discussion as well. GO CATS!:D
  5. Randy Rhoads

Quick Question

I know there is a few thread on this but i dont really know what to search. I was just wondering if you need any tools or anything to get the bottom bit of the headset off? The bit that heaps of people forgot to take off thats right at the bottom of the forks. Mine seems to be on extremely...
  6. Randy Rhoads

Delete. :)

Item: Norco 416 Frame. Location: Geelong, VIC. Item Condition: Brand new. Only been ridden a handful of times. No visible scratches. No dints. Reason for selling: Injury. Price and price conditions: $399. Extra Info: In my opinion this is one of the best frames you can get. It has perfect...
  7. Randy Rhoads

Sold! :)

Soollddd!!!
  8. Randy Rhoads

Deemax Wheelset

What: Deemax Wheelset '06, '07, '08 only. 135mm rear and 20mm front. Location: Geelong, Vic Price: You tell me. Extra: Seeing whats around and how much they are selling for. Scott.
  9. Randy Rhoads

NFS anymore-delete

Not for sale.
  10. Randy Rhoads

White or black seatpost clamp.

--------- White or black seatpost clamp 25.4 --------- Geelong, VIC --------- Trade for Yellow/Gold seatpost clamp 25.4 --------- Has to be 25.4 and trade unless you'll give it to me cheap. Ill pay post for mine and yours. It will probably be the best trade you have ever made. ---------
  11. Randy Rhoads

Checker frame.

Just wondering what would be the easiest way to paint checkers on my frame. Like have the whole frame like a checker board (not black and white though). I know I will be doing an undercoat then a top coat but what should I do for the checks. The only thing I can think of is masking tape in...
  12. Randy Rhoads

Street Forks

Item: Fork at 100mm or 80mm (preferably 80mm) Gold Labels, ect Location: Geelong Willing to pay: Offer, not that much really. Mainly seeing whats around ATM. Extra info: Must be in pretty good condition. Also needs white lowers.
  13. Randy Rhoads

Old Chain and/or MTB & BMX Stickers.

What: Just an old chain you are going to throw out. Location: Geelong Willing to pay: Close to nothing Extra info: I dont even care if its rusted. Im only using it to smash the crap out of my brother.(joking, haha) What: MTB stickers Location: Geelong Willing to pay: not much, depends...
  14. Randy Rhoads

Avid BB7 rear.

Wanted: Avid BB7 rear brake. I need everything exept the rotor and adapter. Price: You tell me. Location: Geelong Extra: Good condition. 6" adaptable.
  15. Randy Rhoads

Cheap front brake. Anything accepted.

What: Just a cheap front brake, obviously mechanical for the price im asking. Disk brake not V. Price range/Willing to Pay: Under $5. I know its a long shot but i dont mind if its scratched or anything but it has to work. Location: Geelong. Extra Info: Mount included would be preferred but...
  16. Randy Rhoads

26" Trials Bike.

What: Trials bike. Fairly good. 26". Price range/Willing to Pay: $1000 maximum Location: Geelong. Near Melbourne. Extra Info: I am pretty much just looking and seeing whats around at the moment. Must be alright quality.
  17. Randy Rhoads

Huck!?!

This is a huck built by Farkin members "Ozzy Osbourne", "Randy_Spangler990" and myself. It's a far bit bigger than the pics make it look. Action shots should be up soon, the downramp needs to be fixed up a bit first. It's pretty much going to be my first huck and we'll be doing it on...
  18. Randy Rhoads

2 Quick Questions.

1) Would having a higher steerer and spacers be equivalant to have higher rise bars. eg: 1" extra steerer plus 2" bar = 3" rise Would that be equal to 3" rise bars with no extra steerer? 2) Who has painted their frame and how much did the total price end up being? Scott.
  19. Randy Rhoads

Non-MTB but good.

This is an animation I came across on the web. Its pretty good. http://www.pelourinho.com/movies/c003702/
  20. Randy Rhoads

Spare Half Links

What: Peoples spare chain links. Just the spare few thats left over after you get a new chain. Price range/Willing to Pay: Free or extremely cheap. Location: Geelong Extra Info: Half Links only. Has to be un-used.