Search results

1. monkeymagic

music program help!

Hey all. Me and my brother are sick of hearning entire songs and crap bits of songs and stuff for our message and ring tones. can someone reccomend an easy to use program to cut songs up and stuff. thanks!
  2. monkeymagic

we the people

ok, so i know this is a mountain bike website, and rah rah rah im gonna have some dickheads tell me to piss off or whatever, but if your not gonna help me could you just not even bother posting a reply. can anyone point me towards a few or a shop in sydney that stocks or can order in we the...
  3. monkeymagic

Sold

Soldsoldsold
  4. monkeymagic

Sold

SOLDsold sold
  5. monkeymagic

The Used 12th may sydney

Has anybody on here got an extra ticket that they arent selling on ebay for like 150 bucks... i realllllllly want a ticket, and i have tried everywhere but i just have no luck, so i thought in a final bid of desperatness i would appeal to themusic lover in any of you... im sure you fans know...
  6. monkeymagic

the dilenger escape plan concert

playing the gaelic club (sydney) on this saturday night, 26th i think it is... got my ticket yesterday was wondering if any other farkiners were going to it?
  7. monkeymagic

thurs 13th chatswood(sydney) street ride 6ish

hey, jsut thinking of going up for a ride tonight, i wanna see if anyone else is up for one!.. well i shall be at the skatepark at about 6ish, so if you wanna rock on up, throw down a post so i know people are coming. i wont be easy to miss, more than likely the only brakeless mtb rider in...
  8. monkeymagic

why you should buy from fortheriders

these guys rock... soooooo cheap. yesterday i put in my order at about lunchtime it went a little like this Item:1 - Qty:1, Single Speed Spacers, Price:12.95 Item:2 - Qty:1, Tuf Neck Single Speed Sprocket (14t to suit 3/32), Price:6.95 Item:3 - Qty:1, KMC Kool Chain BMX/Single Speed 3/32"...
  9. monkeymagic

tattoo artists

hey i was wondering if there are any tattoo artists on farkin, my mate is gettin inked and he jsut wanted to get an idea of prices, if there are any on here sling us apm and i'll email you what hes getting done, or a rough idea anyways... thanks. also people who have been inked post your...
  10. monkeymagic

front disc hub

What: front dis hub 32 hole Price range\Willing to Pay: about 30 or 40 bucks Location: im in chatswood in sydney, so someone close by, or willing to post... Extra Info: i need it asap... please email me or add me to msn and talk to me religionsux@gmail.com thanks
  11. monkeymagic

has anyone ever heard of "the unicorns"

i jsut downloaded some of their musi upon instruction from a friend... and damn they are weird... i like them but they are soooo strange... i think the coolest songs so far are "jellybones" and "tuff ghost" if you want a taste i suggest getting those... post your comments, criticisms... im...
  12. monkeymagic

wed 22nd DAYTIME TRIALS sydney city ride 11am

YES i know naz has one up for a night ride but me and some other trials guys are going for a ride in the morning. st marys at 11 am so yeha any trialsers or street riders that wnat to rock up feel free... and if there are any huckers that actually ride and not jsut hit up every mc donalds...
  13. monkeymagic

favorite video clips

what are your favorite song video clips, even if the song is crap but the video clip is awesome... my favorites are aphex twin-windolicker blink182-first date good charlotte-girls and boys sum41-fat lip alien ant farm-smooth criminal im just bored and looking for things to down load so...
  14. monkeymagic

download fest, i need help

I'm trying to get loads of Aussie hip hop, well as much as possible, can people throw down some names of groups for me to get? thanks
  15. monkeymagic

all time greatest simpsons

Being played recently on 10, tonight is one of my favorites, it's the one where Ned's wife dies. What's your favorite
  16. monkeymagic

aussie bmx forums

jsut looking for some aussie bmx forums, can you post up as many as you know... thanks alot guys Monkey
  17. monkeymagic

stealth black gripperised brisa

id jsut like to say thanks to grip and sam otherwise i would have been without a bike for a lot longer... and this bike fargen rocks!!! it is so so so so so good.... and its stealthy aswell! what more could you ask for?
  18. monkeymagic

talking bout sexy grip work

the brisa is back and drying black in the garage now but for you bike nerds *cough* RIK *cough* here are two pics before it got sprayed...
  19. monkeymagic

can i turn a dk general lee into a LSD bike ?

hey thread changed got info i needed... so can i turn the dk into a left side drive bikes, or should i try and get hold of an lsd bike fromp anotrher company like haro.... i want to run lsd cos i go through chains and chain rings like anything when i ride with the chain ring on my right hand...
  20. monkeymagic

cant find it anywhere

does anyone know the web address for cactus garden?