Search results

1. ScottD

Saddle sores

Burst it and hold a rag covered in metho over it for a few minutes.
  2. ScottD

Sore back remedy ?!?

When you ride you use your back muscles, especially if you have an aggressive set up or your doing strengthies. There are ways around fixing the pain (if youd call it that) eg shorter stem, spacers etc but it just like your legs being sore after you've done 200k. It takes time to strengthen...
  3. ScottD

2009 Sping Classics Thread

Daniele Bennati, Pettachi, Boonen, Hausler, O Grady Cavendish is too fat and young to get over all the climbs.
  4. ScottD

I need more teeth on my Shim105 cog!!

How about you just harden up. 23 is the maximum biggest you need unless your riding up 25k cat 1 climbs
  5. ScottD

Where to find Road Events?

http://www.caribou.net.au/ www.nswcycling.org.au
  6. ScottD

Colnago c50

Wrong section I know but it will get more noticed by the appropriate audience here. I have owned this bike for under a year and have to sell it within the week to make way for a new bike.. The ebay sale was a dud so I have relisted it...
  7. ScottD

Can i use old skool record levers with brand new ultegra calipers?

It can be done, but its not right... recipe for a dogshow bike
  8. ScottD

Post Your Roadie !

By the way its gray bar tape not dirty white. New bike to coming in 2 weeks! Ebay
  9. ScottD

Triathletes!

Done one half ironman, stupid sport. The bike is where its at.
  10. ScottD

Cyclist Killed on M7

This guy is a fool. There is a perfectly good bike lane to use there, and he goes and rides on a motorway. Was having a chat to some local riders and they gave this bloke the nickname of 'white line warrior' cause he trains right on the white line of the lane.
  11. ScottD

How to choose frame size

I am 192cm and ride a 60cm. That runs a 57.7cm top tube. I have long legs so have a to run a massive drop for a traditional frame. started with a 120mm stem and went longer in 5mm lots till a 140mm now.
  12. ScottD

M7 Cycleway Riders? (Sydney)

Sometimes i ride out along it to tuesday night racing at eastern creek. Apart from that only rode along it half cut the day after sydney road champs.
  13. ScottD

Bike computer and shoes?

Shoes: Sidi Computer: Cat eye strada or Polar cs200
  14. ScottD

Tour Of Bright-Anyone racing?

I am doing it, gonna be box action but an awesome race.. What grade are you racing?
  15. ScottD

My first incident

thats why I roll with backpacker addiction bottles when I know someone is going to cause rage..
  16. ScottD

Sit or stand ?

Eat gels for breakfast and celery for lunch and dinner
  17. ScottD

My first incident

Launch a bottle. Standard.
  18. ScottD

Roadie reading

The death of Marco Pantani... By Matt Rendall Sad story but is a great read. Amazing on how much money the bloke was getting paid. He was pulling 10 000 euro out of his cash account on a whim to buy coke. I am waiting for a tell all book on Jan, worlds strongest cyclist.
  19. ScottD

Ridley bikes

There so $$ cause they are made in China, shipped to Belgium for painting then back to Aus...
  20. ScottD

Second hand purchasing of Roadie and sizing. Please help.

I'm 6'3'' and ride a 57.8cm top. Go pay for a professional fit up first then go buy a bike..