Search results

1. shauno

Fakie Frontflip

http://thecomeupbmx.net/post.php?pid=2665 At the end.
  2. shauno

Few BMX shots

Bored as. Taken at - Chatswood Banks Photo's - Me Rider - Pete Kelly from Alstar cycles.
  3. shauno

Drum drummer

Pretty sure it hasnt been posted.. But so damm cool! http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1077910372
  4. shauno

RH Jam

5. shauno

Random BMX photo's

Gaaahh..Sick and bored. Havnt posted for ages, probably for the best.. Gray helmet = Josh Red helmet = Pete Black helmet = Darren I think the quality will be fair shitty cause i had to make them so much smaller... Meh =)
  6. shauno

I actually bought one.

Well, i dont knwo to post it in post your ride or here..So what the hell.. I bought a WeThePeople Four Seasons off one of my mates, its a 03 frame i think. Dont really know the spec..Does it really matter than much? Yes, i know the chain ring is a dinner plate, going to buy a 32 or 36...
  7. shauno

Forestville Bowl Thursday 6th

I'll be there at like 11 or so. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  8. shauno

Ghost Rider

Probably been posted befor..But what the hell... First video is of him, set himself a little race which is 68km long, fair bit of traffic, gets it done in like 14.55minutes. C-Razy. http://www.streetracersonline.com/videos/gr1.php Second video is just funny...
  9. shauno

Chatswood Bowl 10-11th

Heyyooo. I should be up their either days, taking a few photo's and trying to ride. Awsome bowl if we can get it MTB dominated. I should be there at like 10AM onwards either day. Hope to see a few guys up there! EDIT: I'll be up there on saturday for sure. Probably sunday too if i can get...
  10. shauno

My Last Raffnix. New pics at bottom

Fuck yea! Well the frames been sitting under my bed for like 6months now, i got bored with it and bought some stuff, got it built. Just got back from the bowl, man it rides so well! Heres some of the specs.. Last Raffnix NS Rear hub Dice HooDoo front hub Holy Rollers Saint Cranks Crank...
  11. shauno

Surf Lately

Well unless im blind (Which i bet someones going to prove) i didnt see a thread on the surf lately. Here are some pics i got from DY Point.. Oh, and in that first picture that board in the top right, thats my friends :p Got the railing ripped off it somehow from that :s Quality isnt that...
  12. shauno

Jumping jack flash

Hey yo, we went jumping today n shiz.. I was reppin for F-Town something feirce, damm MikeT being away and all.. Riders aaarrreee: Dim, blue fox shirt black pants. Damo, long pants on. Me, jean shorts and oakley shirt. And big ups to Dim for hittin the big line! And thanks to Bulllet for...
  13. shauno

Airbrush Help

Hey yo, Probably already threads about this, but meh my Search thingo doesnt work.. Anyways. I got a double-action airbrush kit for christmas, with air compressor and all that shit, but what kind of paint do i use? Any special kind of paint?(Obviously not house paint etc..) And is it cool to...
  14. shauno

Mr.T Facts, no more chuck norris

Edit from chuck norris facts, now Mr.T facts. Probably already been posted, damm search button funking up on me. The last man who made eye contact with Mr. T was Ray Charles. Mr T. and Chuck Norris decided to spar, they travelled to the only safe place in the Universe, the beginning of...
  15. shauno

BMX BB/Cranks

First off, my search button doesnt work and i looked through the first three pages. Anyways, ive got around $200, abit more maybe to spend on a BB/crank combo. Its a BMX sized bottom bracket thingo on the frame. Any suggestions on what to buy? Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
  16. shauno

F-Town park. (Not great riding..)

Hey hey heeaaay. MikeT and i hit up the ghetto(F-Town) today..YE YE! Nothing great really. 1.Me. Found a witches hat, 1.5foot/2foot maybe hight. Decided to try and hop it.(Yea i did get it...Finally.) 2.Mike getting flat in the hip. F-Town reppin' 3.Mike Flat again.. Artsy Fartsy me...
  17. shauno

Fish Tank help

Hoowdy.. Anyone know if i can have snails(Normal ones..Looks like garden snails) in my fish tank with sand? Its a fresh water fish tank, pretty small. Im just wondering whether they'd survive sucking up the sand or not. Spank you...
  18. shauno

Magic n shiz..

Anyone just watch that thing on channel 7? Fuckin crazy levitating an all that... Heres another thing of him on that big-boys site, dunno how he does it but iwant to do it too! http://www.big-boys.com/articles/teleport.html
  19. shauno

The Ville Skate park

Went to the park today to muck around..Heres the pics. 1) Hugh Barspin 2)Hugh Flattie 3)Hugh Flat again 4)Hugh Crankflip 5)Flat..Again..Hugh.. 6)Jeff Boosting the hip 7)Jeff gettin flat. Brakeless Ghetto.. 8)Kent getting flat 9)Kent Flat out of the quarter 10)Me fast planting 11)Me...
  20. shauno

M1 (not lego!)

Howdy, heres my M1. Specs are.... Frame: 01 Intense M1 (Carbonarised) Forks: Sherman lowers, slider uppers and Dorado guts. Brakes: Hayes nines Wheels: Mag30 rims, hadley rear hub, atom lab front. Shock: Fox Vanilla RC Headset: Pig DH Derailure: Sram X7 Shifter: Sram X7 Chain...