Search results

1. shauno

My Picture Editing Attempt

Dude, you must use some sick shovels. Can i ride your jumps paaahlleeaassee?!
  2. shauno

Need to speak to anyone who bought a 2006 demo8

First off, i wasnt asking a question. Secondly, IN COMES THE ABUSE! HOORAH! Or, more likely, mindless shit to get that post count of yours up. EDIT: What makes you think it's so dodgey? Maybe a PM asking him could fix up your assumptions.
  3. shauno

Need to speak to anyone who bought a 2006 demo8

Hey guys, how about you mind his f*cking privacy and stop asking him what it's about? Maybe you should care less about your post count and more about other peoples privacy. And if any of you try to have a go at me for posting this, screw yourselfs, as i am his brother. <3
  4. shauno

The Photo Snob Thread

Still too lazy to edit them..
  5. shauno

Limited Edition Violet NS Components!!!

Phew, im glad you were here to clear that up for me.
  6. shauno

Capitalism; Profiteering On The Streets.

Yeeeeeeeaaahh tristian, gone the brakeless! Gotta get out for a ride sometime soon brother!
  7. shauno

My DJ Trail Log {RAGOTS}

I highly doubt i can ride dirt anymore, but fuck man, they look SICK! If you need any diggers i'll be more than keen to help you out. Also, if carpet is needed, the place where im working at has like, 100 or so meters of un-used shit.
  8. shauno

Recommend me some Hardcore

I doubt this will help, but here are just some suggestions.. Some of the bands arent too big, so you might need to look them up on myspace.. The Agony Scene All Shall Perish As I Lay Dying August Burns Red The Black Dahlia Murder Bleeding Through Bring Me The Horizon...
  9. shauno

The worst movie you have ever seen?

Uhh.. Saw? The first one was alright (To an extent). Didnt see the second. Third was super gay. Fourth was even worse. Oh, and the last Pirates Of The Carabian. Just goes on and on and on and on and on. Kind of like this post :)
  10. shauno

Fakie Frontflip

http://thecomeupbmx.net/post.php?pid=2665 At the end.
  11. shauno

My BMX Photos.

Ahh you know leigh! Mad Sick shots aswell.
  12. shauno

My DJ Trail Log {RAGOTS}

Fuck yea guys, they look sick! Good work, looks like theres alot of love put into them.
  13. shauno

The Photo Snob Thread

^^^^^^^^^ Go the sailfin! How big is yours?
  14. shauno

The scene/trend thread.

What is the deal with flanno's now? Pretty sure they were bannished to the bogans for a reason..
  15. shauno

The official gamers thread.

'Ken oath! Down loaded all of them and a emulator. Gotta love the fast forward button. Makes it playable.
  16. shauno

Show me Your Music (Formerly 3 Bands Thread)

Wish For Wings (Super rad) Himsa (Ultra radical) All Shall Perish (Totally tubular) - New PWD CD should be sick. Heard a few songs from it, got Boneyards, sounds awsome, and heard another one or two live. Going to kill their old album. But the others im enjoying at the moment would...
  17. shauno

bmx-monster/dullwhich mannnnnnnng!

Ah,i see! Forgive my incompitence.
  18. shauno

X-box 360 after trade in

I traded in my xbox and ten games to a shop called Game in chatswood and payed 200 for the 360. Watch out that the Eb one isnt the core 360, thats the shit one that has wired controllers and DOESNT come with the hard drive. Make sure you get the Pro package. And yes, it's VERY worth it...
  19. shauno

Is that blake or pai lai in that third last photo? =/
  20. shauno

fuccccccccccck samuel rips so well now. Well you're both killing it. Sick photo's!