Search results

1. shmeado

ED Sullivan show

did anyone see any of that special on the Ed Sullivan Show? I was watching some of it when these to freaks came on doing various balancing acts on their bikes. They were some cool tricks... like flicking the bars around whilst still riding along (more impressive than it sounds). i wish i...
  2. shmeado

SOLD! (delete)

SOLD, please delete mods
  3. shmeado

Brakes

I was just wondering how u have your brakes setup on your bmx's. I am currently running a straight cable to the back and a front brake.. tell us what you are running and if you like it! Matt.
  4. shmeado

Street in syd area

any one know of good places to ride in the northern beaches? preferably Mona Vale area.
  5. shmeado

Need a crap ???????!!!!!

MOD EDIT - Use ebay, you are not permitted to trade non bike stuff here on Farkin.
  6. shmeado

Sram x7 rear

What: sram x7 rear derailleur Price range/Willing to Pay: offers Location: syd Extra Info:
  7. shmeado

Super B bike tool set

i was considering saving up to get one of these to work on my bikes at home. Has anyone bought one of these before, or know anything about how useful the tools it includes are? any help would be great, *edit* link: http://www.torpedo7.com/page/australia/PROD/tools-accessories/ACT900 matt
  8. shmeado

DJ Forks/ Chainguide rollers

What: as the title suggests i am looking at getting cheap forks in the not to distance future... i am also after any chainguide rollers Price range/Willing to Pay: $10 or less for rollers... less than 120 for forks (if posssible) Location: sydney
  9. shmeado

DJ/Street Hardtail Frame

What: small (13 - 15 inch) DJ/street frame. Price range/Willing to Pay:Looking @ 150 max with postage Location: syd (can come from anywhere) Extra Info: Preferably SS(horizontal dropouts) any good offers will be accepted
  10. shmeado

single speed conversion

What: single speed converter kit or possibly a single speed hub Price range/Willing to Pay:any reasonable offers will be considered Location: Sydney, nothern beaches Extra Info: N/A
  11. shmeado

How long?

i was just wondering how long it would take to gain access to the tradig area? i applied like 5 days ago. do the admin/group leaders tell you if your in/out? :confused:
  12. shmeado

My 20" toy

I'll post my MTB soon too. Frame Diamondback Skindog '06 Headset FSA 1 1/8" threadless Handlebar Cut down DB 2 piece w/ 7 7/8" rise Grips Shadow Conspiracy Ol' Dirtys Stem Alloy 1 1/8" threadless Brakes Tektro 907A alloy U-brake w/ Dragonfly dual cable mod and Koolstop Phatpads...