Search results

1. Rhys_

6.5x1.5" air shock

Item: 6.5"x1.5" air shock Location: Bris. Happy to pay for post. Willing to pay: $100-300 Extra Info: Fox CTD with medium-firmer tune would be ideal. Hoping for new or new-ish but will consider others if the price is right.
  2. Rhys_

Sold

Item: Formula 2 piece rotors 180mm Location: Brisbane. Can post Item condition: New. Mounted and then removed Reason for selling: see below Price: SOLD Extra Info: Both rotors have mild-moderate buckles from factory. As I am quite special about my bike parts, this annoyed me so I got...
  3. Rhys_

Sold

Item: SOLD Location: Brisbane. Happy to post Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: No cracks in plastic. Comes with all shims and bolts to adjust to your chainline. I used with a 32t ring and never dropped the chain. ~60g for...
  4. Rhys_

Sold

Item: Rockshox Pike 26" RCT3 150mm Solo Air forks Location: Brisbane. Happy to post Item Condition: Excellent. Look new. Less than 10 rides old. Hardly a mark on them. Stanchions are perfect. Lowers service was done straight out of the box. Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price...
  5. Rhys_

Ice tech rotor melting/deformation

After putting up with months of ordinary braking and replacing pads to no avail, I recently thought I'd have a good look at my rotors. Turns out at various points along my RT86 Ice tech rotors, there are holes in the aluminum core, and the stainless outer has lifted/buckled. Picture: Now...
  6. Rhys_

180mm brake adapter FOUND

Item: Shimano or Formula PM160 to 180mm adapter Location: Anywhere Item Condition: New or used Price and price conditions: $10-15 or swap for a Shimano post-post 203mm Extra Info: Chasing an adapter to run a 180mm rotor on the rear of my bicycle. Post to post. Shimano or Formula ideally...
  7. Rhys_

ODI Elite series grips - non removable clamps

My Elite Pros arrived in the mail today. Out of the box I was quite impressed until I discovered how difficult it was to remove the new single clamp. After much frustration I had one off and then also discovered they had changed the plastic flanges and the KS ODI remote clamp no longer fit...
  8. Rhys_

Shimano Saint M820/XTR M980 10sp shifter

Item: Shimano Saint M820 10sp shifter, RHS. Bar mount Location: Brisbane, happy to pay postage Item Condition: New or close to it Price and price conditions: Around $50? They are $60-70 online at the moment. More for XTR. Extra Info: Trying my luck here before buying new. May also consider...
  9. Rhys_

Sold

Item: Formula 1 piece solid disc rotor 203mm x 2 Location: Brisbane. Happy to post Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $sold Extra Info: Pictures:
  10. Rhys_

Quality trail/am 26" rear wheel

Item: 26" 12x142mm rear wheel suitable for trail/am/enduro riding Location: Brisbane. Happy to pay for postage Condition: New or very good - excellent Willing to pay: Something competitive. UK stores are the benchmark Extra Info: Bit of a long shot, but chasing specifically the following: 26"...
  11. Rhys_

Formula The One sintered brake pads

Item: Formula The One sintered brake pads Location: Brisbane. Happy to pay for postage Item Condition: New Price and price conditions: <$30 Extra Info: Looking for one or two sets of the sintered Formula brake pads to suit The One brakes. Must be Formula branded, and preferably new in box
  12. Rhys_

Sold

Item: Easton Haven AM 70mm stem Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent. Looks new Reason for selling: Gone shorter Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: 70mm, 31.8, 0 degree rise, black with minimal graphics Very light (142g on my scales) Only reason for selling is I've...
  13. Rhys_

50-55mm black AM stem

Item: 50 or 55mm stem. Must be OS, black with minimal graphics and light (sub 150g). Location: Brisbane, however happy to pay postage from interstate. Price: Something reasonable. Extra Info: Something like a black Easton Haven AM 55mm would be ideal. Let me know what you've got. Can offer a...
  14. Rhys_

Speedplay Frogs

I'm chasing a new set of pedals for the all mountain machine, and came across Speedplay Frogs. They apparently allow a heap more float than your standard SPD pedal, and as a born and bred flat pedal rider, I like having that freedom to twist across the pedals in corners without unclipping. They...
  15. Rhys_

What to do with my cracked carbon frame

I'm getting looked after under warranty and it doesn't look like they want the old frame back. Anyone got some ideas of what to do with it beyond it joining the other cracked frames on the wall? I'm guessing it's not easily repairable (picture below). If I didn't have another frame on the way...
  16. Rhys_

Sold

Sold.........
  17. Rhys_

Sold

Item: Rockshox Pushloc lever, vertical, left Location: Brisbane, can post Item Condition: New, unopened Reason for selling: Not my thing Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Found this lying around, figured it might be useful to someone. It came as an accessory to my 2009/2010...
  18. Rhys_

Broken M986 XTR rear derailleur/parts

Item: 'Bracket Axle Unit' from a M986 XTR rear derailleur (see picture below) Location: Brisbane, happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Something reasonable Extra Info: Mine has fallen victim to a sturdy stick, and is bent beyond use. It is the part circled in red below Anyone...
  19. Rhys_

Sold

Item: Kenda Nevegal 26x2.35 DTC 120tpi tyre Location: Brisbane. Will post Item Condition: Excellent, just about new. One ride old Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: This is the folding, DTC (dual compound) model. 707g claimed weight (730g on my...
  20. Rhys_

Rock chips on Kashima stanchions

Has anyone come across these before? Both stanchions on my Fox 32 forks have multiple, pen-tip sized chips. They occur at all levels on the stanchion, and also in more protected areas such as on the inside close to the crown and the wipers. They are definitely not the result of crash damage...