Search results

1. demo9pro

Online Motorbike stores

Just wondering, does any one know of any good online motorbike parts shops? I just bought a CRF450 and im chasing some sprockets and chain for it. Whats everyone recommend?
  2. demo9pro

Ipod Help!!?!?

Just wondering, does anyone know how I can recover music from Itunes? I just accidentally deleted everything off my Ipod (about 6,000 songs). I dont know how I did it, I was just trying to delete my music library off Itunes and it must of deleted them off my ipod as well. I just checked...
  3. demo9pro

Honda CRF450

I know that there are some of you that are into motocross etc, so Il ask here! It has been at least 8 or 9 years since I last raced motocross, but I am now wanting to get back into it. Im after a CRF450, and theres quite a few available. I have seen alot of 06 models around for about the...
  4. demo9pro

Key Tracker?

Dont worry, already found it thanks
  5. demo9pro

Paypal

Im about to buy something from the States and the seller said I can use pay pal to pay for the item. The seller looks legit and I dont have any reasons to not trust him. How ever, I do have one question, because this purchase is out side of ebay, will paypal still cover me if the seller is...
  6. demo9pro

I Hit Teh G ForZeZ

I was riding and the G-Force hit an untollerable number and this happened: It happened when I was railing a corner on the side that was facing the sky, so I am 100% it didnt hit any rocks or anything. Best cranks period. Only 2 months old too might I add, Oh, and im only 75kg...
  7. demo9pro

Tuning a floating bridge?

Well, I know there are a few guitar players here so I think one of you should know what to do. I got a Ibanez Steve Vai model guitar. Its got the Floyd Rose floating bridge on it. (Traded my trusty old Fender in for it) Now, a while later, I decided to change all the strings on it. (I...
  8. demo9pro

Bottom Bracket Size

On my hardtail (Kona Cowan) I have a set of Truvativ Holzfella Urban cranks. Now, the bike has been sitting for about 3 months (stuffed Knee). So lastnight I took it out for a bit and I have noticed the BB has now died. Before I take it apart I would like to order another one. So does...
  9. demo9pro

(M) Giant Glory or (M) V10

Item: Looking for either a Medium Giant Glory frame or a Medium SantaCruz V10 Location: W.A-Perth Item Condition: Must be in Good Condition Reason for selling: Ive got a Large Glory Frame that im looking to swap. Price and price conditions: I will either, sell my Large Glory if someone is...
  10. demo9pro

How many stamps do I need?

Im in W.A and I want to send a christmas card over to Germany. Just wondering, does any one know how many 50c stamps I need to put on? Its just a normal small card sized envelope P.S, I dont want to go and ask the post office because the line is about a Hour long! :(
  11. demo9pro

Sending a file

Hey, For work, I need to email off a file full of photos (15 or so). I cant attach the photos to a email, max of like 5. Is there a way I can send the whole file? Or is there a way I can host the full file on the net and give him the link? Thanks P.S, I cant attach the full file to the...
  12. demo9pro

Wrecked Hilux

Im looking for a Smashed/Wrecked new model Hilux, Im after some parts of the dash/interior trim and some other miscelanious parts. I have a new 07 model hilux and im about to start cutting/fibreglassing. but I thought id better get a idea on price for the parts I was about to modify...
  13. demo9pro

The End Of The World!?!?!!?!

http://www.endofworld.net/ Best thing ever!
  14. demo9pro

Which phone?

Just upgrading 4 of the business phones... Im doing it over the phone so im not really getting much help, so I thought id ask here. For my self, im getting the Nokia N95... And for my 3 other phones its out of the Nokia E51 and Nokia 6120 classic. I really dont know much about these...
  15. demo9pro

Adicolors?

Well, i just destroyed my last set of Adicolors, so I went off to get another set and i just found out that adidas have stopped making plain white adicolor's. They know make camo ones. Just wondering, does anyone know of any stores on the net that sell the plain white adicolors? These...
  16. demo9pro

Guns

Im about to get a High-powered rifle next week. Only problem is, I dont know which one? I know there are a few shooters here so I thought I might ask for some advice. Its between a .223, 22-250, 243, 308 and a 30-30. Il be shooting goats and pigs in alot of open fields to around...
  17. demo9pro

Glass Safety Standards?

Hey, just been on holiday with some mates, and we where staying in this cheap old motel on the 4th floor. The other night one of us leant against the window and it broke. It fell down in massive shards of glass, big enough to do some serious slicing if it touched anyone. He is now trying...
  18. demo9pro

Allergic to Cats?

Hey guys, Ive got a unusual situation and im wondering if any of you can help me? Particularly any doctors? Well, I live in a appartment complex and this old woman just bought home a kitten and its pissing me off because she lets it out in the hall ways and its always doing cat noises and...
  19. demo9pro

Contacting Ebay Member

Well, 7Days ago I just bought some Air Filters off ebay. I used Paypal to pay the guy straight away, now I havent even got any reply's or items. So im just wondering how I can contact him other then email? Like his phone number. I remember I did it a few times but it seems to have changed...
  20. demo9pro

Number Plate Covers

Hey, Other day I was searching the Net and came across these number plate covers that stop speed cameras from seeing your plate numbers. I dont know where it was that I saw them so im wondering does anyone here know where I can get some? They are just plastic and go over your plates...