Search results

1. Bambi

2010 Commencal Ramones (Fulcrum UST, XT, Revelations) Near New - SOLD

how much to post to sydney northern beaches
  2. Bambi

QLD Sold

haha went for 610 on ebay... once u list you cannot just take off!
  3. Bambi

What Hardtail to buy (Buy complete or make own)?

reasons other than the obvious single speed?
  4. Bambi

cheers for the advice. I bought my last bike 2nd hand off this website, treated me very well. Just sold it and now looking for something to enable me to hit some djs again and also do some 4x/downhill on the occasional sneaky dh track what do you guys think of the nicolai bmxtb with fox 32...
  5. Bambi

NSW Sold Please Delete

interested. What are the dimensions of this frame? Do you know what type of fox forks I can fit/if PIKES fit?
  6. Bambi

I have been out of the mtb game for a while due to circumstances. New dirt jumps just been built near my house and want back in! I want to get a good hardtail (used to have a kona stuff with DJ2s, MTX camo rims and other addons) Any suggestions? Preference PIKES or Fox Vanillas. Light...
  7. Bambi

.:Street Bike:.

I got a kona stuff pimped up only 900 though. if you're interested pm me.
  8. Bambi

Hardtail DJ WANTED!!!$500-$1000 SYDENY PREFERABLY

urgent! Got something you may want to consider! add me on msn or email me: lr_bryant1@hotmail.com Cheers, Luke.
  9. Bambi

Street/dj Hardtail.

I might have what your looking for but its in thte 800 - 900 margin. Ask you're friend. Add lr_bryant1@hotmail.com cheers
  10. Bambi

Dirt Jump MTB parts, frame, etc.

Hi I think I might have what you're looking for. add me on msn and we will talk: lr_bryant1@hotmail.com
  11. Bambi

NS Suburban frame, 2006, Black, Sold

interested Hey mate im local. (North Cremorne) Would the frame fit on dirt jumper 2's? and how heavy is the frame? cheers, luke.
  12. Bambi

Which Fox forks to buy??

well i don't want over 120 - 130mm travel.
  13. Bambi

Which Fox forks to buy??

- how much travel do you want? - how smooth are you? - how heavy are you? 1. Doesn't matter how much travel, just the fork. 2. I ride smooth but I do have the odd huck down stairs and drop onto slope etc. 3. 60 kg.
  14. Bambi

Which Fox forks to buy??

I would rather go manito than pikes as everyone has them aswell as I have come to realise that I don't need adjustable travel.
  15. Bambi

Which Fox forks to buy??

so you couldn't use them for like bush trails etc. ?
  16. Bambi

Which Fox forks to buy??

What about manito gold labels, how are they compared to talas or vanillas?
  17. Bambi

SOLD --- 2007 Fox 36 Rc2 Talas --- SOLD

Is the travel adjustment internal or external?
  18. Bambi

How do you fit a tentioner?

yeah i bought it second hand and cheers renegade.
  19. Bambi

How do you fit a tentioner?

I don't have one, it's a single speed.
  20. Bambi

Which Fox forks to buy??

You have a good point, I don't think I would need the talas 36's and the 32's seem better for me. What adjustable features does it have? If it is lock travel what are the settings? cheers bambi