Search results

1. bannorthshore

WTB: 32t Chain Ring FOUND

i have a 32t shimano one let me know if you want it.
  2. bannorthshore

wanted: hardtail dirt jumper $800-

http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=98824&highlight=felt Thats mine, its $800 too. Pm me what you think
  3. bannorthshore

8" adaptor/adapter

Pictures Here is those pictures:
  4. bannorthshore

Tmba rnd 2

Can i get 619 to bassist_c7@hotmail.com Thanks
  5. bannorthshore

Tbar 2007

619 to bassist_c7@hotmail.com Thanks chris
  6. bannorthshore

Shimano dh timer

What: Shimano dh timer or similar. Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $20. Plus postage costs Location: Toowoomba QLD. But will pay postage. Extra Info: Has to be in good working order.
  7. bannorthshore

Handlebar & Adapters - URGENT.

rotor Yep I have a hayes 8inch rotor. pm sent...
  8. bannorthshore

Headset problems....

Ok sweet thanks. Yeah i just wasnt sure if you could replace them or not.
  9. bannorthshore

Headset problems....

A couple of days ago i had to take my bars off to fit my bike into my brothers car. Then when i was trying to put them back on but the stem wouldn't go right down and meet up with the headtube like it should. Then today i thought I would pull the forks off too suss it all out and when i...
  10. bannorthshore

32 Tooth Chain Ring

Yeah i have one. Its shimano. No bends. You can make your mind up if it is pretty enough or not. http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=65269
  11. bannorthshore

Video of my track at my house.

I lied, the video isn't all at my house some of it is of the Toowoomba race. But you should be able to tell the difference. It goes for about two minutes and most of the riding is done by Jiel Case and Jock Farrington. Here is the link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGppZL7FYSc
  12. bannorthshore

Please Delete !!!!!!!!

bars Yeah I have a pair of OS hussefelts if you want them. Only problem is that they are cut down .:(
  13. bannorthshore

2 bikes stolen, Toowoomba, Qld - orange patriot and avanti derelict

Stolen Yeah I think i heard the bikes getting stolen. Jiel, Jock and I were sitting in the class room pretty much above the bike racks and I heard some thing going on down near the bikes. I don't think brock is going to be too friendly to the person that stole it, if he finds out who did this!
  14. bannorthshore

GT lopes special edition - HOT

It's looking sweet as. OHHH, only one more sleep and I get to see it!
  15. bannorthshore

X-7 Shifter Issues?????

Yeah I have opened my shifter once, it wasn't pleasent at all. Now my shifter face only goes up to 5.
  16. bannorthshore

X-7 Shifter Issues?????

This is a really rough guess but it might be the inside of the shifter that is the problem. Inside the shifter the inner cable wraps around and attaches to the inside of the shifter with a L bend in the end of the cable. Maybe the L bend just came off the corner it was on.
  17. bannorthshore

Feels like felt

Yeah after I bought the bike and it arrived it didnt come with the chain guide. Then I could not get onto him so I just bought one.
  18. bannorthshore

Feels like felt

Yeah there pretty dam crappy. But you get used to it:rolleyes:
  19. bannorthshore

Feels like felt

Well when I recieved this bike it was a single speed dj/park bike. Since the purchase I have changed that. With new parts including a Sram Pg990 cassette, Holzfeller bars, The seat and a Blackspire C-4 chain guide. Here is my FELT straight shot. Spec list: Frame: 05 Felt Straight shot...
  20. bannorthshore

video of two massive crashes

Crashes :eek: Big balls of the year trophie goes out to that dude!