3. M

Sold, Please Delete

Sold, Please Delete
  4. M

Sold, Please Delete

Sold, Please Delete
  5. M

Do not click!!!

well firstly, you guys can't get to angry at me because you guys have done the same thing. On a thread i was recently viewing i saw someones Signature saying "DO NOT CLICK" of course i just had to click it, then for the next 10 minutes i was wondering WTF happened to my comp, i had no idea...
  6. M

Stromlo World cup

Firstly, i tried to search and couldn't see any similar subjects so pleas forgive me if their is. I am having terrible trouble finding accommodation for World cup round at Stromlo, anyone else in the same bag? Also since i don't want to go too cheap and don't want to spend to much, it seems...
  7. M

Tivo, but....

Just saw the new add for Tivo, don't really know what the added benefits from foxtel are but looks good, and will provide a bit of competition for foxtel.... but.... neer the end of the add the whole neighborhood are together, then you just see these 2 random guys on bikes that are...
  8. M

Sold, Please Delete

Sold........
  9. M

Sold, Please Delete

Item: 07 Avanti Montari-------- SOLD!!!! thanks simon.
  10. M

Sold, Please Delete

Item: .243 single speed pimped beast -------- SOLD!!!! thanks hopper.
  11. M

workbench/workshop.

Well we are all enthusiastic riders here and seeing as i have a few bikes now, and that i work at a bike shop, I decided to create my own workbench/workshop. One problem though; no room! What to do, after a few hours of planning I decided to set up a workbench that will be able to...
  12. M

wrong place please delete

Well we are all enthusiastic riders here and seeing as i have a few bikes now, and that i work at a bike shop, I decided to create my own workbench/workshop. One problem though; no room! What to do, after a few hours of planning I decided to set up a workbench that will be able to...
  13. M

Sold, Please Delete

Sold, Please Delete
  14. M

glitch?

ok guy been looking round kinda intrested to come and check out the races this weekend but found a proble in the location. on the callander in the DH section it clearly states the race is being held in galstone, in hornsby. but in the briefing it says in is being held at lithgow? what...
  15. M

found..... please delete.

found.....
  16. M

signiture to advertise.......just open it.

hey mods and other farkiners, i have heaps of stuff for sale in my garage sale thread and it would be great advertising if i could post it in my signiture, i have asked a few people what to do and they just said post here and ask, so i am trying to put the link in my sig that looks like this...
  17. M

Sold, Please Delete

Item: 2006 rock shox pike 409 Sold, Please Delete
  18. M

Sold, Please Delete

Item: Marzocchi DJ Urban 06 Not Selling, Please Delete
  19. M

sold

Item: 2005 juicy 5 front and rear brakes SOLD PLEASE DELETE
  20. M

Sold, Please Delete

Item: 24" black mtx wheels sold