Search results

1. M

2011 Deity product launch! with prices....

Are chain Reactions going to carry the 2011 range aswell? Or is it just not for sale anywhere yet? http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/deity
  2. M

Melbourne storm stripped of Premierships

Was just watching the 7 news. absolute joke. Hate to be Melbourne right now.
  3. M

Eagle National Champs Highlights

Eliot won the Jam, with Heppy coming in 2nd. Good work Kane, looking real nice and neat. P.S. Give myself or Olly a call about the pump track footage you got, cheers dude. <3
  4. M

Asylum Seekers - What should Australia do?

There you go kids; http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/877598/refugees-spark-huge-jump-in-welfare-bill
  5. M

Asylum Seekers - What should Australia do?

"Refugees have driven up the total annual cost of Centrelink benefits by nearly 40 percent to an estimated $628 million in just two years." - NineMSN This is one of the main reasons i would have to say i don't agree with letting these Asylum Seekers in.
  6. M

Euro Buzz

yerppp, maybe you should all just do it like me? yes? thankyou.
  7. M

PAPOY Farkiners

ur hawt :)
  8. M

Callan Robison For Leaf Cycles...

sarcasm intended. obviously.
  9. M

wow, was just about to rip into you, until i read the second sentence. i didn't think that joke was very funny.
  10. M

wow dude, did you write that after you got home... nice. I would have to agree, Callan's smooth constant riding style along with his attitue towards and for riding makes him one of the nicest riders to be around, guess thats why he is sponsored at such a young age.
  11. M

The Photo Snob Thread

got a 500D the other day, the video quality is great, but its not for making bike videos, maybe family videos. Don't go out buying it thinking that it may also be your new video camera. where as i have now been filming with someone who has a 5D and the quality is great and the frame rate...
  12. M

Melbourne Underground Bike Scene?

sorry not from melbourne, but i know up here in sydney we do things like this, normally its the street croud, but i know there are a few fixie groups that do it too. But i took a look at that video, looks good, mad change overs, didnt appretiate the guys in jocks though, was scared when i...
  13. M

The Photo Snob Thread

Hmm, your monitor must be too bright, shirt seems fine, my monitor was just out till i fixed contrast settings, looks fine now. Good picture Callan, eyes are a lil too dark, like i can see someone mentioned earlier, but it's obvious that shes looking into the sun and squinting a little too...
  14. M

The bike you shouldn't have bought

Still waiting for Bowlo to comment here.
  15. M

Mosquito Hubs

mosquito hub- Front: This hub was specially designed for dirt and street use. We just eleminated the disk mount. The result was the spoke tension will be the same on both sides. It is known that the largest weak points are at the bending points of each spoke. By chamfering the flunsch the...
  16. M

Legion bikes used pics of my frame in their website!

I knew it was fake from the moment the head angle was 69 degrees
  17. M

Sold, please delete.

Item: Specialized Enduro Pro Carbon (large) 2008 ----------- SOLD
  18. M

DJ Leaf d.two complete (more pics page 5)

deffinatly loving that brake, didn't relize the ultimates had a make-over. looks diffrent to mine.
  19. M

She is Hot

yes when we were, um 11?
  20. M

"Showcase"

saw the trailer, deffinatly looks the goods.