Search results

1. thundergoose

PS3 issues

haha lol! now that would be pretty damn funny!
  2. thundergoose

my dobermann pincher (video up)

sure do mate! wow shes beautiful! great colour combo! congrats
  3. thundergoose

Quotes From some old guy at work.. (Warning: fiction drug references and swearing)

"it couldnt even pull grandma off grandpa"-no power
  4. thundergoose

Whats the best phone under $300?

LG Viewty! cheap, great camera, has some pretty cool photo and video editing tools, can put lots of apps and games on it and very easy to use. i had one for 3 months then lost it last week!:mad: now getting another one through insurance.
  5. thundergoose

camping trip ideas

i second barmah! it is great we go up there a couple of times a year. Its the largest stretch of river red gums in the world. Great camping sites although seings as the river is down at the moment the banks are alot higher up. I was up at moama on the weekend and went out to picnic point its...
  6. thundergoose

Riding motos?

ohhhh damn i wish i lived in brissie! that would be so sweet to be able to ride his track, what does he have out there just motorcross/supercross? For the vic riders has anyone been to broadford motorcycle complex? i was thinking of going there after new year to test out the new bike.
  7. thundergoose

LCD or Plasma?

If you are a using the TV for a gaming console definitely get a LCD. Plasma's tend to screen burn after a while when playing games. For LCD's in that range samsung are by far the best in picture quality wise.
  8. thundergoose

DH Giant DH - an 8 inch project

OMG, that is so hot.... the new paint job makes it look so much bulkier and meaner! IMO i think a new set of grips would finish it off nicely, not a big fan of the red with the paint job. White grips would be the cherry on top for sure mate! nice work and congratulations on how it turned out...
  9. thundergoose

My Kat ( WITH PICS )

lay off him fella! Jeez not everyone can have the best bike in the world! you have to start off with something.... nice mate, i think mabye save up for some new forks or a new wheel set, then just slowly build her up.
  10. thundergoose

MP3 countdown/timing thing

tape your ipod to you bars within easy access of you thumb or you can buy those mounts that click onto the bars, then when you hit the finish line hit the stop button with your thumb
  11. thundergoose

Your Average ACT Garage (2)

hmm gravedig anyone?
  12. thundergoose

HELP!: need canned cheese ASAP

i know you can get the whipped cream in a can at aldi, but im not sure about the cheese
  13. thundergoose

Post your drinking games

spoons is the best game, great with a large group of people! a good way to finish off an already good night!
  14. thundergoose

PSP Hacking Help.

thanks for that mate, ive already got myself a psp slim, and just checked and the letter that was circled in the picture was "E" so it will work:) Thanks for the help mate! will look into buying it this weekend
  15. thundergoose

PSP Hacking Help.

i got a couple of questions: 1. Ive read that you can not hack all psp slims. Is this true 2. If you dont find me asking how much did this all cost 3. what are some pro's and con's with doing this Thanks buddy
  16. thundergoose

Post your Pets (or PP for short)

That is the best dog, ive always loved kelpies i reckon one of the best looking dogs around, does it have a name? Im getting a kelpie some time next year i cant wait, my poor jack russel is lonely trying to convince mum that its worth while for her to have a friend!
  17. thundergoose

Bogans.........insert lyrics/trent from punchy videos here

haha trent from punchy, got to be one of the funniest videos ever!
  18. thundergoose

local jumps

oooo epic case!
  19. thundergoose

Posting Tires???

Put them inside each other, then wrap just put some duct tape round in 4-5 different spots.
  20. thundergoose

White Ninja

these are GOLD! Great work callan... My favorites the pig one by far! Keep them coming! And for people that saying these are crap grow up if you dont like them simply move in know one told you that you have to look at them, dont post crap on what other people might find funny, everyones...