Search results

1. chino79

XT Di2 plans, advice needed.

I have collected most of the 1 x 11 XT Di2 setup. I have a few bits on the way. My plan is to only run 3 cables. 1 rear derailleur to display, 2 display to shifter and display to battery. Will this work? Cant find any info on if I must have a junction. Has anyone tried this? Also want to run...
  2. chino79

Sir9 headset sizing

I have a 2015 Sir9 and a a unused Chris King inset 2 headset, I have been looking around and have not been able to figure out if it will fit. Has anyone fitted one? or know of the correct type? The instructions have a cane creek reference but no clear type. Cheers
  3. chino79

2 x Capital Punishment 50km

Date 15.3.14 Event 50km Capital Punishment 2 race entries, $50 each plus a $10 admin fee from the race organisers Sold pending payment
  4. chino79

Yeti Big Top

I built this up a few months ago. Cheers to Bike Culture Canberra for the sweet deal on the frame and forks and the solid wheel build. Frame - Large Yeti Big Top Front shock Fox Float 29 Handlebars - Crank brothers Stem - Thomson Headset - King Grips - Crank brothers Saddle – RavX...
  5. chino79

LOST Lost Gold wedding band at Stromlo ACT

I lost my gold wedding ring today at Mount Stromlo. Had it wrapped in a t-shit (not a good idea). Dropped it in the main car park. Not far from the entrance to the trails, near the DH course finish. If you find it please let me know. There will defiantly be a fair reward. Cheers. Now to...
  6. chino79

Found Shimano riding shoes at Capital Punishment.

Got home and realised I had two sets of riding shoes in my ute. One of them are not mine, If they are yours let me know.
  7. chino79

Delete please, event over.

Mate just pulled out, $60 plus I believe you will have to pay an additional $30 fee. Can meet at race rego on Friday arvo.
  8. chino79

22 inch wheels

I have a friend who has a old bike that needs some repairs. I checked it out and it has 22 x 1 3/4 inch tyres. Does anyone know where I can buy some new tyres and tubes for it? I have never seen 22 inch before, The bike is a Malvern Star. Thanks in advance.
  9. chino79

Buying in Taiwan.

I will be in Taiwan in December and I know that heaps of Bike gear is made there, so I was thinking of treating my self to some fresh parts. Has anyone been there? Are bike parts any cheaper? Will i get smashed with tax if I bring a new frame back to AUS? Cheers.
  10. chino79

South of Sydney.

These are some shots I took recently, first time using the Nikon D200's wireless flash function. Flash was a SB800 and lenses were 18-70 3.5-4.5 and a 10.5 2.8 Fisheye. Almost forgot the rider is THE PIG, cheers mate. Thanks for looking and feel free to add some tips.
  11. chino79

American Talliban.

What is wrong with these people? Absolute NUTTERS. http://adultthought.ucsd.edu/Culture_War/The_American_Taliban.html
  12. chino79

Wombolts with Black Lotus?

As the title sugests i got some Wombolts and a Black Lotus 28T Sprocket, the Sprocket does not fit over the lip on the cranks, is there a good way to shave a MM or two of the sprocket or will i have to take it to someone with a Lathe? Any help would be great?
  13. chino79

PSP video conversion

Does any one have any info on decent PSP video/file converters? I purchased a crap SONY one and it refuses to convert some types of files, though it claim's it does. I have also tried PSP Video 9 and others and they are not very reliable. Any suggestions would be great, Cheers.
  14. chino79

Shore 1 with a 600lb spring?

One of my mates purchased a 06 Norco Shore 1, I though nice ride mate, how about a quick ride? I got on it and WTF the rear suspension would only move about a inch, and that is with 95kg of me jumping up and down on it. I thought that he had the settings all wrong, upon closer inspection I...
  15. chino79

Sold please delete.

Item: Black NS Leg Eater Pedals sealed bearings. Location: Sydney, will post AUS wide buyer pays postage. Item Condition:Good Condition minor scratches on the ends and two pins missing, no major damage. Reason for selling:I got Odyssey Jim Cs and prefer them. Price and price conditions:$90...
  16. chino79

BMX, Tobias

I wish i could do this. http://youtube.com/watch?v=soRs1Oun8vo
  17. chino79

Odyssey Elementary?

Is any one running a Odyssey Elementary Stem on a alloy steerer tube? I heard that you should not do this, as it applies to much pressure, Cheers.
  18. chino79

27.2mm seat post with 8mm rails.

Can any one recommend a 27.2mm seat post that can take 8mm seat rails and also give a steep seat angle? Cheers, and also in black if possible.
  19. chino79

24 on a NS Bitch?

I have a Bitch and am thinking of giving 24 inch wheels a go, i have 175mm cranks atm, are there going to be any clearance problems? I have seen a few bikes running 24 would these have higher bottom brackets to deal with any clearance issues? One last question is any one else running 24 on a...
  20. chino79

07 Pikes

Could some one tell me when the 07 Pikes will be avaliable? I was told late August :mad: I want them last week.